Thread: Retired ONE YEAR nearly :) !!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Godwasgenerous View Post
    Was told that I would never 'survive', some calling me an 'addict' (with a )....but hey-ho !!

EI boasts some of the most beautiful girls in the world, but doesn't end there .... some of the nicest, most entrepreneurial, most objective-driven too . People outside the 'community' don't come to realise this, unless you have been 'inside' (pardon the pun ). I have made many friends of the lovely girls, some more than others ... & OK, so 'lost me heart' here too .... but recovered.

I used to love the opportunity to write slightly-dramatic (& maybe colourful) reviews (Claudia used to tease me over them...didn't you 'witch' ?!). I hope to do an humorous account of my times and adventures on EI, respecting of course privacies (as a gentleman with ladies). But, like i'm sure many of you guys, I have had some very funny and special moments .. many of which have touched my heart, mind and soul (yes I have one).

Look out for the post over the next fortnight, when I am not 'travelling' !!

GWG
    Didn't Claudia dump you for Saul? Don't worry about it as we all make mistakes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oh Kevin For This Useful Post:

Godwasgenerous (26-10-15)