Anybody seen her ?. Jesus if she is not booked to the lucky bugger who booked her for a few weeks she has a cancellation and her profile is up in an obscure way. All last week pm'd her.Booked she said .Made my feelings heard on these glorious forums and low and behold the enamored one pm's me .I like your attitude lets meet ,pm me on wednesday (yesterday) she said . This was Sunday. So pm her and pm her and pm her and call phone off (twas weird)no dial tone.Nothing ...
Ok i pm today, ring again same thing but her profile is up .Really annoying and least id expect from a seasoned professional.
Now since i've only registered a few months ago i've been in the game since "Top Christine" 2006 (hmmm what a woman) and i know we are a means to an end but here one day gone the next .I've been on on tender hooks and an impatient since her saucy pm's.
What do her slaves call her or get called ?? Well i could call her a lot more now LOL.
So any ideas slaves as i'm sure the Legion will see this .I still want my promised booking.
Is she all Bark no bite???