Thread: dark arts

Exclamation dark arts

for those of us into BDSM etc whats the best part the excitement of the lead up, the freedom and elation of being controlled by ur mistress or adrenalin rush and peace when its over, any opinions from fellow subs [fifty shades on horizon]

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fluffy69 View Post
    for those of us into BDSM etc whats the best part the excitement of the lead up, the freedom and elation of being controlled by ur mistress or adrenalin rush and peace when its over, any opinions from fellow subs [fifty shades on horizon]
    I like it when it's never over.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

you should be a better behaved mistress, not in to meat hooks either dungeons are great for the mood but can be recreated in any space with some creativity, you are right in that communication is key. Its not all about pain it also involves pleasure sometimes the most intense u will ever reach but the key is communication whether its a touch a look the sound of her voice after getting 6 of her best ,or just being led along a cresendo of pain and pleasure being mixed into each other can be blissfull

I only get an adrenaline rush if I'm on top. It's a mixture of watching you squirm, seeing you happy and knowing where you are. Definite power trip, feeling strong and a little crazy. I love when the crazy comes out, she's a fast thinking psycho. But, I can only do it in little bursts, too gentle.

The other way; the jump from not knowing what's coming next to realising what's coming next. Being able to do things I normally couldn't do. Feeling small, helpless and girly. And, I love someone who knows how to work sound. Very responsive to sound and where it's coming from.