Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone here see this Lady

Quote Originally Posted by knibbs View Post
    i'm new to punting and have not seen any tv or ts yet so really don't know but i listened to your opinion earlier and so I didnt go to see her...thank you for the advice
    I think if u fancy that person u just could give the chance, but its not a transexual love, thats a transvestite, similar but of course different.
    example, cocacola and pepsy, there similar, but the original is the cocacola, can be for some people same and for some not,
    IM COCACOLA 100%
    Kisses irish bitches
    WHY BE GOOD WHEN U CAN BE GORGEUS
    "YOU ARGENTINIAN PRINCESS IS BACK"
    YOU GET WHAT U GIVE, REMEMBER!!!
    lock down is gone so back to the road now touring
    AVALAIBLE FULL SERVICE

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALEXIA LAURENT For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXIA LAURENT View Post
    I think if u fancy that person u just could give the chance, but its not a transexual love, thats a transvestite, similar but of course different.
    example, cocacola and pepsy, there similar, but the original is the cocacola, can be for some people same and for some not,
    IM COCACOLA 100%
    Kisses irish bitches
    Hi, I'm 19 and want my first experience to be with a TS and believed this person was a TS going by her profile, I love boobs too so has to be a TS.
    So that is a man just dressing up in woman's clothes?
    Last edited by knibbs; 17-10-15 at 21:18.

Reviews

For your first experience you should go for someone relatively well known, if i has to be up north, Messalina might be a good bet.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CJHaughey For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CJHaughey View Post
    For your first experience you should go for someone relatively well known, if i has to be up north, Messalina might be a good bet.
    cheers, why i was choosing her was because she was only 4 miles down the road from me but thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by nicoli View Post
    If we can call a man in lingerie a LADY ,,,,
    In my opinion CROSSDRESS is the right word
    are you sure she is? as charging TS prices but did notice she had her nationality as English last time but has Irish this time, very confusing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12