Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Odom 'n Nevada ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Sorry, I'm supposed to care about a human being who has no respect for his own health or life, other than his own selfish pleasure?
    Supposed to care about a "human being" who could have spent that vanity money doing real good?

Sorry no, he got what he deserved, I cry no tears

You have funny values, against migrants littering your own town and caring about tv reality stars.
    Do some volunteer work and your views will change hopefully
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Lamar Odom was found to be unresponsive in a Nevada brothel , now fighting for his life in Nev. hospital .

Brothel owner claims Odom spent 75k $ in the establishment , and that he (Odom) used cocaine as well

as 'about ten' performance enhancing herbal supplements .

New alarm being raised re use of purported 'natural' , 'herbal' male performance enhancing products.

: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/10/16/us...ion/index.html
    Once again , please do not cry any tears .

The point of my posting the story -- just as Stella also highlighted it -- , was to bring attention to the dangers of

'Natural' / 'Herbal' male performance enhancing supplements .

Simples .

You sound like you have a big big axe to grind . And no heart .

Sad.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (16-10-15), Stella (16-10-15)

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    So the 'herbal' male performance enhancing products,,, are at fault!!!!
    Nothing to do with the cocaine
    Surely it's stupidity to combine 'drugs' -- same as mixing sleeping pills with alcohol , etc . Dumb .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (16-10-15)

Ps. Please read the story Linked in my op xx

Reviews

Surely it's stupidity to combine 'drugs' -- same as mixing sleeping pills with alcohol , etc . Dumb .
    Dumb when you are thinking straight yes.
    How many of us are thinking straight all the time ?
    How many of us never made mistakes or used and mixed substances ?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The dirt bird For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (16-10-15)

Reviews

Correct be it seems the herbs are getting the blame.
    Don,t think herbs will kill you on their own but as for cocaine !!!! Well ???
    Last edited by willie wacker; 16-10-15 at 19:51.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Correct be it seems the herbs are getting the blame.
    Don,t think herbs will kill you on their own but as for cocaine !!!! Well ???
    Please read the article !

If I recall correctly , they emphasise that all 'Herbal' goodies are Not what they are purported to be .

I think that's the point x

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Once again , please do not cry any tears .

The point of my posting the story -- just as Stella also highlighted it -- , was to bring attention to the dangers of

'Natural' / 'Herbal' male performance enhancing supplements .

Simples .

You sound like you have a big big axe to grind . And no heart .

Sad.
    Ah steph, the dangers of natural supplements etc? Well, yes if you are stupid enough to take 10 in one go! and mixed with cocaine???
    Do you think they have guidelines printed with "use one at a time and not if you suffer from this and that" etc?

And I don't have a heart? Not for self abuse I don't damn right

Seen too many babies suffering from drug withdrawals, kids who teachers have paid for warm clothes only to find out the next day that the mother sold the clothes for drugs.
    Why do you think there are schools in Dublin with breakfast clubs? In a so called first world civilised country??
    http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-s...-day-1.1961658

Yep, I have no heart for anyone voluntarily taking hard drugs and especially those indulging in the age old coke and hookers act.
    Ive had the misfortune to see first hand the devastation they can cause, and fyi, the Chinese have used many natural remedys for centuries including for sexual reasons.
    Used as directed and bought from a reputable dealer they are no less dangerous than aspirin

you do say the strangest things

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (16-10-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

"Little is known about what left him unconscious at a brothel in Crystal, Nevada, where he was found Tuesday, three days after he checked in. "

Taken from the article Steph referenced.

Did any of you take the time to read it?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (16-10-15)

Reviews

Ah steph, the dangers of natural supplements etc? Well, yes if you are stupid enough to take 10 in one go! and mixed with cocaine???
    Do you think they have guidelines printed with "use one at a time and not if you suffer from this and that" etc?

Seen too many babies suffering from drug withdrawals, kids who teachers have paid for warm clothes only to find out the next day that the mother sold the clothes for drugs.
    Why do you think there are schools in Dublin with breakfast clubs? In a so called first world civilised country??

Yep, I have no heart for anyone voluntarily taking hard drugs and especially those indulging in the age old coke and hookers act.
    Ive had the misfortune to see first hand the devastation they can cause, and fyi, the Chinese have used many natural remedys for centuries including for sexual reasons.
    Used as directed and bought from a reputable dealer they are no less dangerous than aspirin

Why do people "self abuse" dick ? Usually there is an emotional trauma it could be fresh it could be from childhood. Not everybody seeks professional help, some self medicate and things like this happen.
    Did he deserve to die ?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The dirt bird For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (17-10-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

God forbid you every have a child who self harms.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast