Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: prostitutes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

It's too dangerous nowadays

2. Default

Does it still even go on?? Why would you???

Blog Entries

I would imagine it depends on circumstances. This directory relies on paying for adverts. If they don't have the cash in the first place, then it's not going to be easy getting work via here. Also can they afford to work in doors? Do they feel safe working in doors? Are they just trying to earn a bit of extra cash to get by rather than work full time?

I expect there will always be street workers, but greatly reduced, as many are coming at it from different angles and with different needs and starting points.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

alcatel (12-12-15)

5. Default

It is very dangerous at this time

too cold this weather, you'd catch your death

7. Default

I dont think soo.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandar78 View Post
    I dont think soo.
    My first experience with a street worker was in cork city 30 years ago in an Artic Truck
    just bringing it all back. I used to park in Dublin on _________ back then if I was staying
    overnight in Dublin and there were lots of them hanging around there but they were not to pleasing on
    the eye to a young 20 year old and I never entertained one but they often used to bang on the
    door of the trucks parked up for the night looking for business.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 20-12-21 at 09:51. Reason: Street name

9. Default

I agree completely, but they are usually cheaper and guys with little cash will go for them, even if it means taking a risk!!!!! They will always be there

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eamo100 For This Useful Post:

LLLLL (14-06-21)

11. Default

Very unsafe really.

Reviews

Back in the 90's, I used live and work near the Pepper Canister, I used to love to walk the canal even when I didn't have the price of a punt on me.
    Some girls were very popular, might show up, see 2 to 3 clients an hour and they were gone within 2 hours. Other girls hung around for hours, barely seeing a client. Had a lot to do with level of service, as prices were generally the same and very little to do with looks, as some of the most popular girls were ugly as the come.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast