Thread: The New German Law On The Way.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default The New German Law On The Way.

Does anybody know of details of The New German Law relating to the industry on the way?
    I have looked at the ISG but it's very confusing on this issue.
    It's not clear when it will be introduced - Jan 1 or July 1 in 2016.
    It's main focus is a 'condom duty' in sex clubs which will or may not cut outlaw OWO and impact on RO and technically even fingering, it will thankfully ban Alles Ohne - ie bareback vaginal and anal, but you would have to be a serious lunatic to engage in those activities in the first place! The club operator and client can be seriously fined (even asking for BBBJ could cause an issue and a potential blackmail threat also).
    I also don't know what impact it may have on their famous Party Treffs and famous Gangbang clubs and if they are to be specifically outlawed also under the new law.
    The possibility of making OWO illegal sounds unenforceable and daft, but it's already the case in Saarland and Munich and apparently enforced, there apparently have been cases of undercover cops, but a huge legal burden in that case falls on the sex worker.
    So any more exact details of this new law? It seems nobody really knows much!
    Last edited by The Libertarian; 10-10-15 at 10:01.
    Ride them on the beaches!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

N001 (19-10-15)

Hi,
    I'll check it. BUT the law in Germany and in the Bayern is different. The OWO and the bareback is illegal in the Bayern long time ago. Time after time a few police men are visiting the girls like clients and if someone is offer OWO or more must pay fine (can be 2000 Euro, the first time).
    (Case of HIV, hepatitis, syphilis)
    What is sure, the gov will change the law because more and more people are sick ...
    BUT the sex work will legal.
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

Derry - Belfast - Dublin - Cork

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

milkman (19-10-15), N001 (19-10-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (01-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    Hi,
    I'll check it. BUT the law in Germany and in the Bayern is different. The OWO and the bareback is illegal in the Bayern long time ago. Time after time a few police men are visiting the girls like clients and if someone is offer OWO or more must pay fine (can be 2000 Euro, the first time).
    (Case of HIV, hepatitis, syphilis)
    What is sure, the gov will change the law because more and more people are sick ...
    BUT the sex work will legal.
    I look forward to hearing your findings! Yes, the German Government while having no intention of banning paid for sex between consenting adults at the moment, will change their very liberal laws somewhat!
    RE your view is it because they think some people are picking up serious STIs due to the wide variety of clubs and activities in them there?
    Ride them on the beaches!

& very important to pay tax !
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

Derry - Belfast - Dublin - Cork

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

milkman (19-10-15)