Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Sildenafil,

  1. Default Sildenafil,

    Looking for info on prices & legit pharmacies to buy generic...prescription is for 100mg but interested in anyone using a lot less with same results... Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    Looking for info on prices & legit pharmacies to buy generic...prescription is for 100mg but interested in anyone using a lot less with same results... Thanks
    Any main chemist will look after you. Prices are rather fixed. Try 50mg at first (bite the fuckin thing...) and see how you get on....

  3. Default

    Thanks... Tried 2 chemists and they did not have the generic. I think they quoted me over €40 for 4 tablets... I think I paid less that €5 the last time I got the generic

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Moved to the 'help me find drugs' forum.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Any main chemist will look after you. Prices are rather fixed. Try 50mg at first (bite the fuckin thing...) and see how you get on....
    Without a prescription?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Without a prescription?
    I find looking at a pic of Claudia works,no need for a prescription

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I find looking at a pic of Claudia works,no need for a prescription
    Unfortunately for some of us with a porn addiction & to much money looking at beautiful woman does not always work!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Unfortunately for some of us with a porn addiction & to much money looking at beautiful woman does not always work!
    My bad,some things I should not make a joke out of,had no idea.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (10-10-15)

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,329
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    I thought this was going to be a link to a fail video involving a slide

    Such a dumbass
    Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Sidena is the best generic, you can break it in two or four, sometimes a small dose works.......four 100 mg will cost less than 10 euro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •