Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2 Good 2 be True

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    But thats because paypal dont allow for that kind of payment so obviously you werent covered by their guarantee that doesnt mean the guy who started this thread wont be covered as long as its for a legitimate item!
    Most of these companies have the same policy Nat once money is coming in its no problem but when it's time to take it out the rules and regs come out.
    Insurance companies are the same. While I can't comment on either case I would bet that PayPal had no problem taking jessycas money turning a blind eye to the fact it was for cam work or not looking into it but when it was time to pay different story.
    If the money is earned they should have given it to her, she could have said it was for online counselling services or whatever it is not too far from the truth anyway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    Most of these companies have the same policy Nat once money is coming in its no problem but when it's time to take it out the rules and regs come out.
    Insurance companies are the same. While I can't comment on either case I would bet that PayPal had no problem taking jessycas money turning a blind eye to the fact it was for cam work or not looking into it but when it was time to pay different story.
    If the money is earned they should have given it to her, she could have said it was for online counselling services or whatever it is not too far from the truth anyway.
    I understand the point Dirt bird I'm not thick love but the OP is hardly talking about an illegal transaction surely!

I had refunds 3 times no hassle so thats my experience!
    I'm only trying to give the OP another option & surely if its all legit he wont have any hassle & will have more of an insurance than just someones bank details. Comprende!
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 08-10-15 at 17:52.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (08-10-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JessycaWild View Post
    U can trick paypal also...
    After transfer is done...u make the transfer from paypal to your own bank acount or credit card.....so imposible to take it back...and to prove it a scam to paypal u need proves and bills..even if u have them...the worst can hapen to him...its to close his acount...after that he can open new one with other credit card
    So...........any ladies accept my paypal?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    I understand the point Dirt bird I'm not thick love but the OP is hardly talking about an illegal transaction surely!

I had refunds 3 times no hassle so thats my experience!
    I'm only trying to give the OP another option & surely if its all legit he wont have any hassle & will have more of an insurance than just someones bank details. Comprende!
    Yes nurse
    And I never thought you were thick.........

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456