Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Sugarmummy

Reviews

Default I'm back

Sorry ladies, I've been busy & only now getting to see these replies. I'm dumbfounded at the offers & will weigh them up over the coming days.
    Are you throwing your hat into the ring Pat ? I do a mean bowl of porridge in the morning & can slap a stitch in the gussett of them worn under crackers.
    Hot Liz is only 38 (LOL), so she wouldn't qualify as a sugarmummy.

So sit by the phones ladies, I'll be contacting the lucky winner soon. Not too late for any new applicants.
    TheNads.

Reviews

Nads you forgot to tell the prospective Sugarmummies that you're a Bubble Blower and expect the lucky winner to bring you to the Boleyn Grounds on Saturday afternoons.

Reviews

Default C'mon ye Irons

Yeah Carlos,
    This week however it will be The Emirates they'll be waiting outside, no free tickets. I'll be there & expecting, on recent form, to give them Arse fuckers a run for their money.
    My chosen Sugarmummy can wait in a local establishment & have a nice cold one waiting for my arrival after the game. Then she can bring me to a nice 5 Star hotel & have her way with me.

I bet that tempts a few more ladies,
    TheNads.

count me in luv I'll sugga coat ya daddyOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reviews

Default Wow, Babs

As a tender teenager Babs I used to look at your baps in the Carry On movies & salivate. The idea that I might actually get my greedy little paws on them is too much for 1 man. How are the aforementioned trupennies holding up over time (fnar, fnar, ala Sid James).
    I've got my choice, it's Babs !
    She's promised me a walk-on part in Eastenders, wearing my 'Ammers scarf aswell & a sing along part in a rendition of Knees 'Ap 'Maver 'Bran in the Queen Vic.
    She also likes a bit of trap 2 action !

I'm forever blowing bubbles
    TheNads.

6. Default

Am I too late to enter the race. Forget those other hussies. I'm experienced and I'll show you a thing or two. I'll gladly take you bowling. It beats going to court or a funeral. I can't afford a 5 star hotel on my pension. I'll take you back to our Deirdres and I'll have my wicked way with you.

Reviews

Nads, I think you should stick with Babs.

If you were to marry that auld biddy Blanche, you'd end up being related to virtually everybody else on the Street in a roundabout way. With the amount of goings on and bed hopping there, the place should be investigated for incestuous activity. It's no f**king wonder they're all half mad.

8. Default

Talk about pot calling the kettle black. This place is a complete nuthouse, especially the soap section where theres one fruitcake. At least we're only half mad I wouldn't want to be a raving lunatic. Deirdre won't be happy when she sees Kenneth bed hopping in that boat. Talk about rock the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    As a tender teenager Babs I used to look at your baps in the Carry On movies & salivate. The idea that I might actually get my greedy little paws on them is too much for 1 man. How are the aforementioned trupennies holding up over time (fnar, fnar, ala Sid James).
    I've got my choice, it's Babs !
    She's promised me a walk-on part in Eastenders, wearing my 'Ammers scarf aswell & a sing along part in a rendition of Knees 'Ap 'Maver 'Bran in the Queen Vic.
    She also likes a bit of trap 2 action !

I'm forever blowing bubbles
    TheNads.
    My baps r awl ures govnar only fing is theys down around trap one these years but at least u won’t ave far to commute between my queen vic’s n de archs . U can put yer greyhound in trap two anytime mate just be sure ta give dis ole dog a bone.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Nads, I think you should stick with Babs.
    awwww ain't u da sweety eh. freebie's awl round startin wiv Mr Marvado. who wants a bit ta babs?

Reviews

Default Ah Kirk

How ya' doin' Bud ? I'd gladly have a swift half in the Rovers with you & discuss the relative merits of Free Market ecomomics Vs a more regulated, social model.

After the one I'm off to nestle in Babs' baps, she has free ale aswell !
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast