Thread: New EOTM Rules — Are they fair, are they good?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Larissa Laurentis View Post
    I take the EOTM competition very seriously. I admire all the previous winners of this competition and hold them in very high regard.

When September ended I genuinely though I was lucky enough to have won EOTM based on the rules that are posted in the sticky on the forum. The same rules that all the previous winners this year won by.

I was very disappointed when I was told today that they have changed the rules after the end of the competition and now I am not the winner. I have nothing against Irish Sarah but the rules that EI say she won the competition with were not the rules of the competition when I was competing in it.*

This will be my only comment on this thread and i want to thank all the people who supported me and I feel delighted that I have so many friends and too much support from the girls with these new rules the competition will be a total mess.

Thank you all again.*
    I fully agree with you
    Don't miss this opportunity

July Tour 01 to 03 Galway - 08 to 14 Limerick - 18 to 20 Belfast - 22 to 28 Cork - All other dates Kildare

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to patty For This Useful Post:

f1 away (02-10-15), Larissa Laurentis (02-10-15), MidlifeCrisis (02-10-15), KimeraRoss (02-10-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ok folks Sarah explained this earlier , closing thread as I fear it might go off on a different tangent .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Floki (03-10-15), SmallHorn (02-10-15), willie wacker (02-10-15)