Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Never realised how tricky it is to clean pussy

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,012
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Default Never realised how tricky it is to clean pussy

    Last edited by Dick; 28-09-15 at 11:38.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (28-09-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    9,319

    Default

    I have a dog and he is only 5 months old and never stays still when bathing him, although I have gave him 4 baths so far.
    Being covered in other dogs shit was a main reason, twice
    I have to jump in with him, otherwise soap and water gets everywhere.
    Don't waste your time looking back.
    You're not going that way.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (28-09-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    THE COUNTRY
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    I have a dog and he is only 5 months old and never stays still when bathing him, although I have gave him 4 baths so far.
    Being covered in other dogs shit was a main reason, twice
    I have to jump in with him, otherwise soap and water gets everywhere.
    I take my dog around a local lake and he just jumps in and swims for ages, he is clean as whistle when he gets out, that his bath over

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stonie For This Useful Post:

    Stephanie (28-09-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    9,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonie View Post
    I take my dog around a local lake and he just jumps in and swims for ages, he is clean as whistle when he gets out, that his bath over
    No lakes near where I live, just a city with a a big park and a salt water pool where dogs are not allowed to go to.
    Don't waste your time looking back.
    You're not going that way.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    19,296
    Reviews
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    No lakes near where I live, just a city with a a big park and a salt water pool where dogs are not allowed to go to.
    Don,t know but looks like their is plenty of water where you come from


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    kelly curvybabe (28-09-15)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •