Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: I'm a Virgin

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default I'm a Virgin

    I mentioned this before on here and actually told a mate to try it out to see how it goes, he is 19 and he is everything but a virgin..
    He visited an Escort who age is around 30 and told her he was a virgin and he was very nervous, he was treated like a king and she said I'll look after you and he said he even got owo even though not listed on her profile and she was chuffed to bits at this guy choosing her to pop his cherry. I use this method on the older mature girls from time to time and works a treat, I might tell them at the end, Thanks, thats my cherry popped now for the 25th time

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

    robbie9 (26-09-15), willie wacker (26-09-15)

  3. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    I mentioned this before on here and actually told a mate to try it out to see how it goes, he is 19 and he is everything but a virgin..
    He visited an Escort who age is around 30 and told her he was a virgin and he was very nervous, he was treated like a king and she said I'll look after you and he said he even got owo even though not listed on her profile and she was chuffed to bits at this guy choosing her to pop his cherry. I use this method on the older mature girls from time to time and works a treat, I might tell them at the end, Thanks, thats my cherry popped now for the 25th time
    Nice one, I might try that myself and maybe get a virgin discount. Cant think of any reason they may suspect I'm not a virgin

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to CockneyRebel For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (26-09-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    I mentioned this before on here and actually told a mate to try it out to see how it goes, he is 19 and he is everything but a virgin..
    He visited an Escort who age is around 30 and told her he was a virgin and he was very nervous, he was treated like a king and she said I'll look after you and he said he even got owo even though not listed on her profile and she was chuffed to bits at this guy choosing her to pop his cherry. I use this method on the older mature girls from time to time and works a treat, I might tell them at the end, Thanks, thats my cherry popped now for the 25th time
    The 'I'm a virgin' trick is as old as the hills but I never heard it played on an escort! Kind of pointless IMO.

    Maybe she just likes teenagers, I know I do.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    The 'I'm a virgin' trick is as old as the hills but I never heard it played on an escort! Kind of pointless IMO.

    Maybe she just likes teenagers, I know I do.
    but i'm sure only young guys can pull off IDF, They say some escorts can tell straight away but not so sure

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,004
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    The 'I'm a virgin' trick is as old as the hills but I never heard it played on an escort! Kind of pointless IMO.

    Maybe she just likes teenagers, I know I do.
    bit like yourself then Irishdeltaforce, when's the last time you tried it, 5 decades ago

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    bit like yourself then Irishdeltaforce, when's the last time you tried it, 5 decades ago
    I was think it was 1989 I was 16 and if I remember correctly she was 20.

    I talked the talk & walked the walk, but it was bullshit!

    She had no interest until one of my older mates told me to tell her I was a virgin (which I was not, but hardly experienced).

    She was all over me then, thinking about her now after reading this post.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 26-09-15 at 19:31.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,004
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I was think it was 1989 I was 16 and if I remember correctly she was 20.

    I talked the talk & walked the walk, but it was bullshit!

    She had no interest until one of my older mates told me to tell her I was a virgin (which I was not, but hardly experienced).

    She was all over me then, thinking about her now after reading this post.
    its just most older women like the much younger cock and especially if the cock's never sampled pussy before

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    its just most older women like the much younger cock and especially if the cock's never sampled pussy before
    Maybe I'm not sure, you might be right. But looking back we where both baby's.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 26-09-15 at 20:02. Reason: Oh yeah and she was a pedo Lol!

  11. #9

    Default

    I'm looking for a virgin escort. I've never popped anyones cherry before, Ill pay extra

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CockneyRebel View Post
    I'm looking for a virgin escort. I've never popped anyones cherry before, Ill pay extra
    Is that like inciting to prostitution? I think it might be like grooming dude be careful.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 26-09-15 at 21:48.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •