You start off by calling 34% of Christian men liars- how unchristian is that....
Again , the "e" for the " u". .........I am perturbed and disturbed.
Of course , I am also a wanker:-D
What's the stat on men who aren't allowed to masturbate? I don't want to feel alone
I am the slave of Irish Miss Alisha XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.
https://twitter.com/MissAlishaXXX for up to date tour dates
Webcam and phone chat sessions available
55% of men believe that masturbation makes you blind, the other 45% didn't see the question