Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: A beautiful girl & a beautiful person

  1. #1

    Love A beautiful girl & a beautiful person

    I met the delightful Lara earlier this evening and she made such an impression that I'm still buzzing.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor....html#!reviews

    She had mixed reviews and I was in two minds about making the visit. Which leads to my dilemma about ones reviews, anyway moving on.....
    I was so glad that I followed my gut instinct and proceed with the booking as Lara turned out to be a stunning girl with a fantastic personality.

    Wow, I'm still buzzing, no sleep for me tonight

  2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wicklow Biker Boy For This Useful Post:

    circumcised guy (22-09-15), Clueless (22-09-15), dragonjay (20-11-15), irishdeltaforce (22-09-15), jessicabp (19-11-15), lildick (23-09-15), Limerickguy1 (27-09-15), Naughtynatalie (20-11-15), Petros (23-09-15), Playitsam (23-09-15), robbie9 (22-09-15), Rocker123 (19-11-15), royaler (19-11-15), thumbles (19-11-15), willie wacker (22-09-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,811
    Reviews
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicklow Biker Boy View Post
    I met the delightful Lara earlier this evening and she made such an impression that I'm still buzzing.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor....html#!reviews

    She had mixed reviews and I was in two minds about making the visit. Which leads to my dilemma about ones reviews, anyway moving on.....
    I was so glad that I followed my gut instinct and proceed with the booking as Lara turned out to be a stunning girl with a fantastic personality.

    Wow, I'm still buzzing, no sleep for me tonight
    Fair play Wick.... She looks gorgeous....


  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (22-09-15), royaler (19-11-15), Wicklow Biker Boy (22-09-15)

  5. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Fair play Wick.... She looks gorgeous....


    That's the exact outfit I was greeted in......wow. ....She's a real stunner.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wicklow Biker Boy For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (23-09-15), lildick (23-09-15), Limerickguy1 (27-09-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pussyville
    Posts
    1,884
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Ruled her out before
    Far too many dodgy reviews

  8. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dan8808 View Post
    Ruled her out before
    Far too many dodgy reviews
    I was nearly that guy, but was very impressed.
    I have been with many ladies at the €250 ph., but my time with Lara could equal or surpass the best out there.

  9. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Looks like a cutie, like the way she matches her bra and lip gloss.....
    That was the main reason why I booked :-)

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wicklow Biker Boy For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (22-09-15), SophieX (22-09-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,436

    Default

    I hate guys who think just because they are reviewers they can take the piss regarding the time

    Oh Hi Wick

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (22-09-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    4,578
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Fair play Wick.... She looks gorgeous....

    I agree she really does look gorgeous. Sometimes when you take a chance it can really pay off.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (22-09-15)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicklow Biker Boy View Post
    I was nearly that guy, but was very impressed.
    I have been with many ladies at the €250 ph., but my time with Lara could equal or surpass the best out there.
    Those at 250 euro p/h are professional escorts and time is money.

  16. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    I hate guys who think just because they are reviewers they can take the piss regarding the time

    Oh Hi Wick
    Ah , but we all hate girls who are constantly seeking all of the attention.
    Oh ...bye bye ...Please.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Wicklow Biker Boy For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (23-09-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •