Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Would 7 Million Change Your Life

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I feel good.....oh yeah.........feeling it!...................yes baby.......feel the power....what?

Out of ammo, damn it! And I was doing so much good.
    with that many bullets per sec we annihilated loads of peado's, religious zealots, corrupt politicians (same thing), greedy corporations & undesirables that you can sleep easy my friend
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 24-09-15 at 00:34. Reason: I dont fit into a box, for a pacifist-ish I believe in killing those who wage war against humanity!

Reviews

People are too hung up on money, health is alot more important, i happy with what i got and if i did win it it would go help others that need it, genuine causes

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    RIGHT ON !!!

: I had that very thing before coming to Dub ; now aching to get back to it , yet not near ready to let go of Dub x

My curse .... ? My Blessing ??
    Then find the balance between the two, everything in life is about balance. But you know that already x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (24-09-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stonie View Post
    People are too hung up on money, health is alot more important, i happy with what i got and if i did win it it would go help others that need it, genuine causes
    Most definitely, but not all people. We arent all bad honey. Some of us aspire to a world were human life is more important than financial gain & religious beliefs.
    I find it deplorable that pharmaceutical companies profit margins are more important than human life .........

Did you see that shitcunt Pharmaceutical CEO of Turing that bought the drug Daraprim for $13.50 a pill & raised it to $750 a pill? ......................... where is the love of humanity there?! Cunt.
    He would feel the full force of my UZI. I kid you not.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (24-09-15), tom sand (24-09-15)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Then find the balance between the two, everything in life is about balance. But you know that already x
    Oh , of course I knoow !!

I just don't know how x

: All I do , I do All Out / All In .

If / when I work (civvie or Dub) -- all I do is work .

When I take time off , that is all I am , that all I do .

I immerse myself in whatever I do , completely : That is the only way I know ! how to be .

Perhaps not the best as far as balance , but whatever I do , I do absolutely wholeheartedly xxx

: Climb a mountain or a rock , hike a desert , learn to farm , study at Uni , learn to train dogs , learn to Tango ,

break a horse under saddle singlehandedly ... . Etc.

I am single minded , determined , and absolutely dedicated as to whatever I am doing -

especially when it comes to {pleasing} my men x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

mymann (24-09-15)

Blog Entries

Default AS for me, I please no one but myself. a bi product of tMy men being pleased is just

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Oh , of course I knoow !!

I just don't know how x

: All I do , I do All Out / All In .

If / when I work (civvie or Dub) -- all I do is work .

When I take time off , that is all I am , that all I do .

I immerse myself in whatever I do , completely : That is the only way I know ! how to be .

Perhaps not the best as far as balance , but whatever I do , I do absolutely wholeheartedly xxx

: Climb a mountain or a rock , hike a desert , learn to farm , study at Uni , learn to train dogs , learn to Tango ,

break a horse under saddle singlehandedly ... . Etc.

I am single minded , determined , and absolutely dedicated as to whatever I am doing -

especially when it comes to {pleasing} my men x
    But surely that IS balance, no?
    When you work you immerse yourself in work & when you are home or travelling your free to be you, right? Thats what you said or did I read it wrong?
    Thats a good thing, actually thats a great way of life chick, dont question it. Its only when you allow others to deter you from what you want to do that you arent being you. You get me?
    Or should I go to bed? Its been a long week & it aint even over x
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 24-09-15 at 01:14. Reason: I only ever please myself & my men being pleased is a bi product of that. Simples.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (24-09-15)

But surely that IS balance, no?
    When you work you immerse yourself in work & when you are home or travelling your free to be you, right? Thats what you said or did I read it wrong?
    Thats a good thing, actually thats a great way of life chick, dont question it. Its only when you allow others to deter you from what you want to do that you arent being you. You get me?
    Or should I go to bed? Its been a long week & it aint even over x
    Right on , and love your 'Edit' -- I'd be the same . . . . . Me Most Selfish Person you'd ever meet : it's all about what I

Want : that it should please my men is incidental x they seem to like it xx

Re Balance : others do this 'career' part time : 2 clients a day ; or in some cases 3-4 clients / week >>>

I couldn't do that. I wouldn't know how. I'd be bored. : either I'm Entertaining , or I'm not . Period xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    right on , and love your 'edit' -- i'd be the same . . . . . Me most selfish person you'd ever meet : It's all about what i

want : That it should please my men is incidental x they seem to like it Xx

re balance : others do this 'career' part time : 2 clients a day ; or in some cases 3-4 clients / week >>>

i couldn't do that. I wouldn't know how. I'd be bored. : Either i'm entertaining , or i'm not . Period xx
    but dont you do this job for the great money and financial frredom it gives you so winning 7 million, would you not be saying goodbye to your work
    Last edited by Stonie; 24-09-15 at 08:30.

Reviews

7 million would change anyones life I don't know what id do with it probably go travel the world massive party for friends help out relations with loans etc. probably give a million or two to charity. wouldn't know what to do interest in working would be gone think it would ruin me im happy now. even 7 million be too much for me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to smallcock For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (28-09-15)

Blog Entries

No thanks needed chick but anyway your welcome x

The fact you have done everything else is definitely an achievement to be proud of.
    I've lived a selfish life. Traveled the world ( lots more I want to explore), eaten in the best restaurants the world has to offer. Learned to water-ski from my friends 5 mill yacht. Driven some of the best cars. Partied with VIP's at some amazing parties/festivals throughout the world. Even shagged a few VIP's lol But it didnt cost me much. I have been frivolous with the money I earned!
    Your wish to help animals is a great one, all living being should be respected equally. You must follow your heart & do that, regardless of anyone talking you out of it.
    I believe if you follow your heart your dreams shall not only be possible but fulfilled so go do it & never want nor expect anyones aproval.
    Go girl xx
    I've just been a Mother Not had a holiday in 15 years. I've had more gifts from clients than loved ones, but then I don't ask for anything.

You're not selfish by the way. I won't say why I know this, but we both know you're not. Having had a colourful and enjoyable life is not selfish at all, it's how you react when you are needed that matters x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (26-09-15)

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast