Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Brothel no 2 in cork

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The good side of commieland
    Posts
    77

    Default Brothel no 2 in cork

    hello guys,

    Just a quick friendly warning about the apatment on the corner of Ma****. It has many girls staying there, that advertise here as independents.

    If you get caught in there by police ,you will be arrested.
    If you read the reviews , you will know what ladies i speak off

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    the plot thickens

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Congratulations on telling the whole world where this alleged "brothel" is.

    The reason there aren't nice maps for the places on the sites is that the less people that aren't potential clients that know where they are the better.

    The gardai aren't supposed to call up asking for locations of suspicious places because technically that's entrapment (although I'm not 100% sure of this, I assume that's the reason).

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Congratulations on telling the whole world where this alleged "brothel" is.

    The reason there aren't nice maps for the places on the sites is that the less people that aren't potential clients that know where they are the better.

    The gardai aren't supposed to call up asking for locations of suspicious places because technically that's entrapment (although I'm not 100% sure of this, I assume that's the reason).
    Entrapment laws dont exist here thats america your thinkin of

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The good side of commieland
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Congratulations on telling the whole world where this alleged "brothel" is.

    The reason there aren't nice maps for the places on the sites is that the less people that aren't potential clients that know where they are the better.

    The gardai aren't supposed to call up asking for locations of suspicious places because technically that's entrapment (although I'm not 100% sure of this, I assume that's the reason).
    Do you wake up every morning , considering ways that you make a fool of your self today.

    I will deal with your points on an indiviual basis ,so u will understand.

    1. The mardyke is a big area of cork city stretching from the courthouse to the old dog track..........it has many,many corners.

    2. This brothel is putting my freedom at risk if it gets raided whilst i am visiting said establishment under the assumption ,that there is one independent escort working there.(information which is gleamed from this site). So I actually not bothered if the gardai know because i wont be there hence my freedom.

    3. The location of the afore mentioned establishment was actually mention in a review on this website.

    4. Speaking of potential clients . Gardai are potential clients are they not, or do they not have sex.


    I hope that you can read and understand the clarity of my points. My warning of this brothel is to help fellow punters ............As in my short time registered here i believed that this was one of the fundamentals of this website.

    Maybe if you imparted a review or two from your vast knowledge of escorts(instead of jumping on my posts with meaningless tribe ). You too could improve the punter knowledge on this site. If memory serves me correct ,you registered in 2006 , not a great return.


    ps hows your sister

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kliati moskali View Post
    Do you wake up every morning , considering ways that you make a fool of your self today.

    I will deal with your points on an indiviual basis ,so u will understand.

    1. The mardyke is a big area of cork city stretching from the courthouse to the old dog track..........it has many,many corners.

    2. This brothel is putting my freedom at risk if it gets raided whilst i am visiting said establishment under the assumption ,that there is one independent escort working there.(information which is gleamed from this site). So I actually not bothered if the gardai know because i wont be there hence my freedom.

    3. The location of the afore mentioned establishment was actually mention in a review on this website.

    4. Speaking of potential clients . Gardai are potential clients are they not, or do they not have sex.


    I hope that you can read and understand the clarity of my points. My warning of this brothel is to help fellow punters ............As in my short time registered here i believed that this was one of the fundamentals of this website.

    Maybe if you imparted a review or two from your vast knowledge of escorts(instead of jumping on my posts with meaningless tribe ). You too could improve the punter knowledge on this site. If memory serves me correct ,you registered in 2006 , not a great return.


    ps hows your sister
    Good on you. Like that old saying goes; no good deed goes unpunished. These brothels you speak of in Cork have been around years, longer than I have been punting, and yes they do occasionally get raided, and yes, you're better off not going there...

    Here's the thing though, if you mention that an Escort advertising on here is working from there do you think Patricia and Company will take the advert down? Fuck no.

    Lets say we visited an escort and while we were there we got a bad vibe... maybe it was the hulking doorman, or when you went in to see the escort she was crying and the only English she spoke was "get me out of here!". Lets say you did the right thing, you left and told everyone on here... would Patricia take down the advert? Fuck no.

    Now, that's never happened to me, personally I don't think we have any trafficking problem in Ireland (and neither do the Guards if you read their report from 2006) but I'm just making a point. You won't be rewarded for doing the right thing on this forum.

    Does she care if an escort gets arrested? Nope. Does she care if you get arrested? Nope. She doesn't even care if the Escort has a false "verified" photo, because the only thing Patricia cares about is money baby. That's it.

    So, keep fighting the good fight I recommend starting a blog, I did...

    Punter John

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The good side of commieland
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kliati moskali View Post
    hello guys,

    Just a quick friendly warning about the apatment on the corner of Ma****. It has many girls staying there, that advertise here as independents.

    If you get caught in there by police ,you will be arrested.
    If you read the reviews , you will know what ladies i speak off

    why was mardkye edited out , this is the warning section and punters have a right to know where they can get caught

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter John View Post
    Good on you. Like that old saying goes; no good deed goes unpunished. These brothels you speak of in Cork have been around years, longer than I have been punting, and yes they do occasionally get raided, and yes, you're better off not going there...

    Here's the thing though, if you mention that an Escort advertising on here is working from there do you think Patricia and Company will take the advert down? Fuck no.

    Lets say we visited an escort and while we were there we got a bad vibe... maybe it was the hulking doorman, or when you went in to see the escort she was crying and the only English she spoke was "get me out of here!". Lets say you did the right thing, you left and told everyone on here... would Patricia take down the advert? Fuck no.

    Now, that's never happened to me, personally I don't think we have any trafficking problem in Ireland (and neither do the Guards if you read their report from 2006) but I'm just making a point. You won't be rewarded for doing the right thing on this forum.

    Does she care if an escort gets arrested? Nope. Does she care if you get arrested? Nope. She doesn't even care if the Escort has a false "verified" photo, because the only thing Patricia cares about is money baby. That's it.

    So, keep fighting the good fight I recommend starting a blog, I did...

    Punter John
    That's a pretty vivid imagination you have for something that you say has never happened to you and you don't believe happens at all. And you know exactly what Patricia would do in those circumstances and how much she would care...?

    The fact is people could be posting locations of girls for many different reasons, genuine or not or based on "a feeling" and do a lot of damage to people who aren't in a brothel at all and don't deserve it. Do what you want, I won't be crossing people off my list because you're as likely to get caught anyway.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The good side of commieland
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post

    The fact is people could be posting locations of girls for many different reasons, genuine or not or based on "a feeling" and do a lot of damage to people who aren't in a brothel at all and don't deserve it. Do what you want, I won't be crossing people off my list because you're as likely to get caught anyway.
    ok ,

    my post was not based on a feeling but i dont know what ure problem is . I can post more info if u want .......like its full of hungarian girls pretending to be all different nationalities.

    I actually dont care weither u cross them off your list or not . It was a warning for the genuine punter s on this board not the wannabee punters

    where are your reviews.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kliati moskali View Post
    ok ,

    my post was not based on a feeling but i dont know what ure problem is . I can post more info if u want .......like its full of hungarian girls pretending to be all different nationalities.

    I actually dont care weither u cross them off your list or not . It was a warning for the genuine punter s on this board not the wannabee punters

    where are your reviews.
    It's true I don't have years and years of punting behind me, since when was that a requirement for anything? That's why I haven't felt it right to write up reviews yet. Many (most?) people NEVER write reviews. Fine, I'll write up a review or two by the end of this week then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •