Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Broke my laptop AND my tablet inside a week

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,012
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Unhappy Broke my laptop AND my tablet inside a week

    I'm such a tech disaster, broke my laptop today, 2nd one this year and couple of days ago, my tablet died on me and wont turn on to turn off again.
    Laptop started making a weird grinding noise and saw sparks coming out of it.
    Now Ive lost all my pics of sophies tits, kates sexy avatar that makes me go cross eyed and bradarmpitts dong picture that he signed and sent me, bless him.
    Even Claudias infamous fanny pic is gone and that was helping to get me through the dark drawing in nights

    But seriously, I cant keep spending cash on this stuff, so what to get?
    pad or laptop? budget is very small as I intend to start visiting some ladies again very very soon

    help!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I have a couple of old MacBooks lying about, shame about that spoon of yours, a friend in need is a friend indeed.....
    Give us one...
    Men are like floor tiles, lay them right the first time and you can walk on them for life.
    naughty stories click below
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor
    Please note i am an escort and yes i want your money

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,303
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    I survive perfectly well on a basic smartphone.

    I'm guessing keyboards will eventually be redundant technology.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,492
    Reviews
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    I'm such a tech disaster, broke my laptop today, 2nd one this year and couple of days ago, my tablet died on me and wont turn on to turn off again.
    Laptop started making a weird grinding noise and saw sparks coming out of it.
    Now Ive lost all my pics of sophies tits, kates sexy avatar that makes me go cross eyed and bradarmpitts dong picture that he signed and sent me, bless him.
    Even Claudias infamous fanny pic is gone and that was helping to get me through the dark drawing in nights

    But seriously, I cant keep spending cash on this stuff, so what to get?
    pad or laptop? budget is very small as I intend to start visiting some ladies again very very soon

    help!!!!!!!!!
    Use Internet cafe's instead, it's cheaper for u in the long run
    Follow your dreams, there not going anywhere, unless you act on them.
    Don't put off what you can do today.
    Don't buy wireless earpods, there not there yet.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,606
    Reviews
    45

    Default

    i assume you got a 1 years guarantee ? IF not , you're not doing it right.

    i remember getting sparks out of my 1st ever laptop and i chucked it out of the window, it was years old though , had its day.


    ♥ Robbie ♥

    4000 posts

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,303
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Give us one...
    I would like to have the balls to say....".I 'll give you one"(or indeed to have any balls of course).

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,606
    Reviews
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    I survive perfectly well on a basic smartphone.

    I'm guessing keyboards will eventually be redundant technology.
    i doubt that as students need keyboards & there are a lot of students out there god love them but i get ur point.


    ♥ Robbie ♥

    4000 posts

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,283
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    i remember getting sparks out of my 1st ever laptop and i chucked it out of the window
    Was it windows compatible?

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    robbie9 (17-09-15), shyguyshyguy12 (17-09-15), SteveB (17-09-15)

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,303
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Was it windows compatible?
    Hopefully the window was open or things would have been incompatible.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    robbie9 (17-09-15)

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,606
    Reviews
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Was it windows compatible?
    it was basically on fire so YES my current laptop cost me 1000 and is touch screen , don't like tablets, much prefer laptops, there's an i-pad here but never use it


    ♥ Robbie ♥

    4000 posts

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (17-09-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •