Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Refugees in Hungary..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Chambers View Post
    I'm against it if I have to choose sweetheart. For example, was have a market not so far from me which used to be famous for cloth. I went there recently and every female was wearing a burka. Not a shalwar kameez, not a scarf, a full burka. The men wouldn't look at me. The food was samosas or yoghurt. now that would be great if that was occasional but that's life there. The old ladies scuttle around like crabs, trying to avoid trouble. There are parts of Bradford where white people cannot go. There are parts of London where white people cannot go. There are parts of Birmingham where white people cannot go. Where does this end?
    Just to touch on the first part of your post, I have to say fair fucks to France for introducing the full ban on all face coverings in public places, which of course includes the burka. I know that was ages ago, but it's a move that a lot of countries need to follow suit. I'm extremely anti-religion, but at the same time I respect an individual's wish to practice a religion if they so choose. However, no religion should ever take hold of an area where otherwise it would not exist (to touch on the latter part of your post).
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (21-09-15), Lucy Chambers (21-09-15), max california (21-09-15)

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Just to touch on the first part of your post, I have to say fair fucks to France for introducing the full ban on all face coverings in public places, which of course includes the burka. I know that was ages ago, but it's a move that a lot of countries need to follow suit. I'm extremely anti-religion, but at the same time I respect an individual's wish to practice a religion if they so choose. However, no religion should ever take hold of an area where otherwise it would not exist (to touch on the latter part of your post).
    France was right, Nd look what is happening there. The only reason such a far right party was elected are the numerous attacks, numerous robberies and rapes committed there. A young lady put a clip up recently here of a man slapping a French chick full in the face for saying she didn't want him to grope her. That's pretty standard, no one I know would walk in Manningham or Brick Lane. In my country, gangs of men are grooming teenagers in care or in broken families with drugs and change to have sex with them and their cousins, apparently 13 year old kuffir don't count. All Asian, we can't point that out though, not even in court. We can't say a thing you see, because if you do, it's racist. It makes me very frightened to see this mass importation of angry men, but even saying that is considered wrong. We are so fucked we can't even see it yet.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (21-09-15)

Reviews

France was right, Nd look what is happening there. The only reason such a far right party was elected are the numerous attacks, numerous robberies and rapes committed there. A young lady put a clip up recently here of a man slapping a French chick full in the face for saying she didn't want him to grope her. That's pretty standard, no one I know would walk in Manningham or Brick Lane. In my country, gangs of men are grooming teenagers in care or in broken families with drugs and change to have sex with them and their cousins, apparently 13 year old kuffir don't count. All Asian, we can't point that out though, not even in court. We can't say a thing you see, because if you do, it's racist. It makes me very frightened to see this mass importation of angry men, but even saying that is considered wrong. We are so fucked we can't even see it yet.
    Political Correctness. One of the most dangerous concoctions ever conceived by mankind. And as the PC brigade marches on, comes approaching death of common sense.

And people wonder why I'm misanthropic.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (21-09-15)

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Political Correctness. One of the most dangerous concoctions ever conceived by mankind. And as the PC brigade marches on, comes approaching death of common sense.

And people wonder why I'm misanthropic.
    You just need to meet the right woman. I should probably just learn Arabic and get on with it.

Remember Live aid? All those starving children? We caused it but we didn't take a single soul, not one. We just paid for some corruption. I cannot for the life of me see where this new idea of let's save the world by moving them here was conceived. It's bizarre.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You just need to meet the right woman. I should probably just learn Arabic and get on with it.

Remember Live aid? All those starving children? We caused it but we didn't take a single soul, not one. We just paid for some corruption. I cannot for the life of me see where this new idea of let's save the world by moving them here was conceived. It's bizarre.
    At the end of the day it's all about power and money. But mainly money.

Quote Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
    At the end of the day it's all about power and money. But mainly money.
    Don't forget control.
    As you said it's about power and control !

austria and gerrmany can take in who they like as long as the muppets here don't do it 300,000 unemployed and 1 in 6 leaving the country unless there braindead theres nothing here for them so the germans can take as many as they like

Blog Entries

Can you imagine moving to Laois? Jeebus. I'd become a fundamentalist.
    you wouldnt even find a stone to throw at someone in Laois.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    austria and gerrmany can take in who they like as long as the muppets here don't do it 300,000 unemployed and 1 in 6 leaving the country unless there braindead theres nothing here for them so the germans can take as many as they like
    Ah nope this country is fine. We are recovering.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Some fella was on the radio just there, said it "This is a Manageable Situation.Europe is not managing it well."
    I have strong reservations about Islam. It seems to me the most moderate Muslim operates at the same level as your crazy Fundamentalist Christian Aunt. Still these are people and there is a solution out there. I just hate how reasonable points on both sides of the argument (should Hungry chill the fuck down or not) are being drowned out by Xenophobic nut jobs. I love the fear though, never mind any secret American Trade deals, sooner or later these folks will make like the economy and head East, then we're all fucked.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

weeschmoo (23-09-15)

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast