Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Refugees in Hungary..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Some fella was on the radio just there, said it "This is a Manageable Situation.Europe is not managing it well."
    I have strong reservations about Islam. It seems to me the most moderate Muslim operates at the same level as your crazy Fundamentalist Christian Aunt. Still these are people and there is a solution out there. I just hate how reasonable points on both sides of the argument (should Hungry chill the fuck down or not) are being drowned out by Xenophobic nut jobs. I love the fear though, never mind any secret American Trade deals, sooner or later these folks will make like the economy and head East, then we're all fucked.
    They are and always will be a shower of cunts. They operate best in large numbers. My solution is simple enough. Its called tough shit. I cant remember too many muslims helping out anyone I know in Irish history.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    They are and always will be a shower of cunts. They operate best in large numbers. My solution is simple enough. Its called tough shit. I cant remember too many muslims helping out anyone I know in Irish history.

Westside.

Shows how little you know about Irish history and how little you appreciate the help that was given

http://archiveislam.com/how-muslims-...at-famine.html

Next time do a courtesy Google search before opening that blowhole of yours.

Jibersidex
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 23-09-15 at 14:12.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

jakelanders (23-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    It just goes to show you propaganda works or a least listen to the same negative shit for days!

I should have known better.
    Yera, Wes will come back with some jibe about how the terrorists were only helping us so they could conquer some shit or other, someone will call Westie a small-minded tool and that'll be the end of it. Until next time.

Just like every episode of coronation street.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

Westside.
    you are such a miserable person, been on here for years, don't punt, just what do you get out of it? I wish Bigpaws would come back to sort you out

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bedders View Post
    you are such a miserable person, been on here for years, don't punt, just what do you get out of it? I wish Bigpaws would come back to sort you out
    Who the fuck is Bigpaws? You seem to know quite a lot for a lady that protests so much ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Who the fuck is Bigpaws? You seem to know quite a lot for a lady that protests so much ...
    That a Lady ?? x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    That a Lady ?? x

Jesus Steph, it's a term used to point out a whiney manbitch. You've been away far too long.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (17-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Jesus Steph, it's a term used to point out a whiney manbitch. You've been away far too long.
    Lol x

No JJ , I simply just never heard that used like so before .

But I'm learning x

Prepare to see much more of this.
    http://toprightnews.com/muslim-teen-...e-unthinkable/

13. The Following User Says Thank You to weeschmoo For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (16-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by weeschmoo

"Muslim Teen Doesn’t Like What This Girl is Wearing …Seconds Later He Does the Unthinkable

by Top Right News on September 22, 2015 in Uncategorized

85kShare on FacebookShare on TwitterE-mailReddit

Above: Instant Sharia on Western Streets

by Brooke Bosca | Top Right News

A shocking video is spreading across the Internet, as the “refugee
    crisis continues to surge with Muslim men flooding into Europe from the Middle East.

Video of the incident was uploaded to Facebook after taking place in Rotterdam, Netherlands. In the clip, a Muslim man approached a woman to object to her choice of outfit, thinking she was dressed immodestly – a sleeveless t-shirt. Hardly street-walking attire.

He starts out the conversation by saying, “You dress like a whore,” and it got ugly real fast after that. Understandably the woman’s initial reaction was to argue with the man. But as with so many misogynistic Muslim men, that just set off his rage…

Without any warning, the man, reportedly in his high teens or early twenties, immediately slapped the woman hard, sending her staggering backwards in shock and pain, as his fellow Muslims laughed and cheered him on.

As he approached her for another smack, the woman tried to defend herself by hitting him with her purse, but she didn’t even get close. Although he missed with his second blow, he delivered a hard punch to the jaw that sent her crashing to the ground, presumably unconscious.

Then his oh-so brave fellow Muslim came up to, by one account, yell “stupid whore” before kicking and stomping on the defenseless woman.

It’s so nice to see how well behaved these migrants to their generous Dutch hosts — who gave them a home away from their Mideast hellholes, only to receive ‘Instant Sharia‘ on their own streets.

This is exactly the problem the world is facing today with the so-called Muslim refugee crisis. Muslims all seem to enjoy the luxuries of the West, while they call for the death and destruction of Western nations and hide behind the freedoms their host countries provide.

When will Europeans understand that Muslims simply do not assimilate? Islamists don’t adapt to the existing culture of the host country, they simply try to force citizens of that country to conform to their beliefs or suffer the consequences — just like the woman in this video.

[Sources: Facebook, Mad World News]

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast