Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Stephens Green

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mikelawson75 View Post
    Google shows around 17 kms from the city to Howth... would the bikes (cycle) be a good option? I believe these bikes are free to use there, correct?
    If your worrying about free bikes.... your on the wrong site

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (14-09-15), Best Before (14-09-15), BradArmPitt (14-09-15), Clueless (14-09-15), Dawson2015 (14-09-15), emmasweet (15-09-15), MaryMcMagdalene (14-09-15), nonpareil (14-09-15), SophieX (14-09-15), TiffanyTees (14-09-15)

3. Default Oopsy!!

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    If your worrying about free bikes.... your on the wrong site
    lol... oopsy!! not worrying though... just inquiring so that I can save a few for other 'good stuff' something that I am looking for here in this site

Blog Entries

Hello everyone! This is Mike, traveling from Asia and moving to Dublin for a work contract this month end. Wanted to know if there are any tour guides, individual scouters who would be interested to show me places around the city and more. Thanks! Looking forward for your help! XoX Cheers!!
    There is also lots of tour bus's honey, and many different kids of tour in and around Dublin so best to think what do you want to see or if you wish a tour of the local Guinness/bars etc some of them a quite fun and also a good way of meeting new friends too. Just be sure you haven't drunk to much of the Guinness before visiting a ladies, after all if she is good at her job, you'll for sure want to remember it. lol

Hope you have a wonderful time in Ireland and a safe trip over
    All the very best
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Blog Entries

lol... oopsy!! not worrying though... just inquiring so that I can save a few for other 'good stuff' something that I am looking for here in this site
    Try a few euro the dart doll if you can spare it

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    There is also lots of tour bus's honey, and many different kids of tour in and around Dublin so best to think what do you want to see or if you wish a tour of the local Guinness/bars etc some of them a quite fun and also a good way of meeting new friends too. Just be sure you haven't drunk to much of the Guinness before visiting a ladies, after all if she is good at her job, you'll for sure want to remember it. lol

Hope you have a wonderful time in Ireland and a safe trip over
    All the very best
    Lady Von Teese
    Thank you so much for that information and the 'tip' i'll make sure i'm drunk just enough to enjoy yet remember!! A bus tour sounds boring but yes, visiting to Guiness/Bars should be exciting. Any specific bars? (i have heard of temple bar in many different ways .. good and bad) so if there are any other suggestions, will be obliged!!

the only sad thing is... you will not be there in Dublin during my visit 27th to 6th (sob sob)

Blog Entries

Lol just had an image of sophie on a bike

Lol...
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 14-09-15 at 12:40.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (14-09-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    The rickshaw?

Need a night out tomorrow.....LOL

God we abuse them

10. Default

A little bit of 'adventure' never killed anybody! :P

Try a Rickshaw ride with me....I guarantee 100% satisfaction (as a lot of advertisers claim here) lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Lol just had an image of sophie on a bike

Lol...
    Is it me or did I read that as "sophie is a bike?"

My advice is to stay away from Temple Bar after 8pm unless you like vomit .
    Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Distillery and kilmainham jail are all good to visit.
    Good proper Irish pubs include Kehoes, the Stags Head, McDaids and The Dawson Lounge (aka smallest pub in ireland)
    Good Late night bars, Sams on Dawson street is always good but a bit pricey, Diceys and copper face jacks are both questionable but you have to try them at least once.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast