Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Really Miss

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default Really Miss

    One lady I miss that I had Amazing effect on me was MayaX, Is Ana (massage) gone now too?, at least Claudia's back but she's finding some threads like Pussy Sliding a bit slippery to handle.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

    BradArmPitt (13-09-15), casman (11-09-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Yes thankfully Claudia has returned,i never met Maya but heard a lot of good things about her and very beautiful.There was also a greek goddess named Amina don't know if she has retired or what but was one of my favourites.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,959
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    One lady I miss that I had Amazing effect on me was MayaX, Is Ana (massage) gone now too?, at least Claudia's back but she's finding some threads like Pussy Sliding a bit slippery to handle.
    I doubt if Maya X will be back. She is back home now and I,d say for good


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    London/dublin
    Posts
    90
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Amina was over-rated in my opinion but her friend Princess Adele had the most incredible body - and she is still escorting here in London

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Yes thankfully Claudia has returned,i never met Maya but heard a lot of good things about her and very beautiful.There was also a greek goddess named Amina don't know if she has retired or what but was one of my favourites.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Yes thankfully Claudia has returned,i never met Maya but heard a lot of good things about her and very beautiful.There was also a greek goddess named Amina don't know if she has retired or what but was one of my favourites.
    Maya was exceptional, service was brilliant, price great too and she had such a great sense of humour and outlook in life too.
    Amina I think left before and returned so maybe she may be back. Luna's gone too, Even poor Clyde's gone AWOL
    Last edited by Walshie; 11-09-15 at 16:34.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

    casman (11-09-15), tom sand (11-09-15)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter UK View Post
    Amina was over-rated in my opinion but her friend Princess Adele had the most incredible body - and she is still escorting here in London
    Well in my experience she provided one of the best experiences,met her friend twice while meeting Amina looked incredible alright i regret not seeing her for sure.
    What have you heard about Amina was she working over there Adele ?

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    886
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    Maya was exceptional, service was brilliant, price great too and she had such a great sense of humour and outlook in life too.
    Amina I think left before and returned so maybe she may be back. Luna's gone too, Even poor Clyde's gone AWOL
    Seems to be a common denominator!

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    Seems to be a common denominator!
    Clyde you mean lol

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,049
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    MayaX, rubina, Alexandra, best sloppy bj ever, still get excited thinking about it. Maya was just an all out sweetie, a laugh from beginning to end and she makes great toast!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

    BradArmPitt (13-09-15)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    MayaX, rubina, Alexandra, best sloppy bj ever, still get excited thinking about it. Maya was just an all out sweetie, a laugh from beginning to end and she makes great toast!
    Your another one that is on here a lot,but does not write reviews do you not use the reviews when deciding to see a girl,you should contribute more to the review system and help the rest of the guys.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

    sixfourblond (11-09-15), zilch (13-09-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •