Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ok ladies and gents want to know my name and my address well here it is

1. Default

Theres more drama here than coronation street. You couldn't make up this shit.

What's going to be tomorrows story. Lady muck gets kidnapped by da burka boyz because she gives out her address Then she is saved in the nick of time from getting run over a train while tied to the track by the dashing Gene Hunt
    Then that's followed by the usual people going to leave and by bedtime their all back in the chatroom high on irn bru and cocaine
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Reviews

Shit, she thinks I'm a black man like her cabbie friend. Anybody know where I can get a tin of black emulsion fast and a thingy machine to expand the size of my thingy. Ryanair here I come. Yo bro hawsa hangin man!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Liz McD, I'm planning a trip over to Manchester in the near future and I would'nt mind popping into the Rovers Return for a pint of Newton & Ridley's best light ale and some of Betty's world famous hot-pot. To be honest, I would'nt say no to a flash of your ample bosom either.

I say, I say, would ya mind posting your address here, so that folk knows where to go. Ta very much dear.

Its Coronation Street you twit.........She lives above the pub with her son and her grand daughter ami............

By the way Carlos thought you were after me cos i am THE REAL LIZ......... this is an injustice...........and again i am the victim here.

Hope she has that Brazillian that you so love, well you tend to like more than one don't you darling............

xxxxxxxx Thanks for all your support all of you guys...........of course though well it would have to be epsilon that thought something negative - by way of a change.xxxxxxxxx

4. Default

I'm waiting for you Carlos. And bring some of those but plugs with you. I have something really special planned for you. Bettys hotpot is going to have a whole new meaning
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Liz,i think i ll need your fah machine,and can i borrow Liz McDonald to have drink with me?
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    Theres more drama here than coronation street. You couldn't make up this shit.

What's going to be tomorrows story. Lady muck gets kidnapped by da burka boyz because she gives out her address Then she is saved in the nick of time from getting run over a train while tied to the track by the dashing Gene Hunt
    Then that's followed by the usual people going to leave and by bedtime their all back in the chatroom high on irn bru and cocaine

You read my mind..........although i was hoping that Clint and I could cement our love again which i would love very much.........please be my friend again

Oh Liz Shut up and pour some bloody drinks for goodness sake and no lock in tonight.

I AM THE REAL LIZ..............NOT HER

Reviews

No Hot Lizzy, I'm only going to the Rovers Return for a pint and a hot-pot. Once my loins are girded and my belly filled, i'll be down to old London town as quick as a shake of ............oh yeh a lamb's tail. I don't think I have the right complexion or equipment for Liz McDonald, though I hear she likes Irish men.

I don't know London that well, so you'll have to give me directions to get to you know where. Is it far from Soho?.....I know my way around there quite well. Is my old dear departed friend Paul Raymond's Review Bar still up and going

P.S. Might actually have to stop over in Manchester for the night......seems some people want me to demonstrate the Pine Fresh Butt Plugs.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 22-01-09 at 21:55.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    No Hot Lizzy, I'm only going to the Rovers Return for a pint and a hot-pot. Once my loins are girded and my belly filled, i'll be down to old London town as quick as a shake of ............oh yeh a lamb's tail. I don't think I have the right complexion or equipment for Liz McDonald, though I hear she likes Irish men.

I don't know London that well, so you'll have to give me directions to get to you know where. Is it far from Soho?.....I know my way around there quite well. Is my old dear departed friend Paul Raymond's Review Bar still up and going

P.S. Might actually have to stop over in Manchester for the night......seems some people want me to demonstrate the Pine Fresh Butt Plugs.

Remember her first husband was from Norther Ireland old Jim but then he went to the 'BIG HOUSE' think that was prison but he found that rather difficult to say - still whilst there he was with Clint and they both had some nasty S n M with Patricia and her bevvy of beauties.........opps did i say bevvy whats yours a pint.

Not far from Soho but nearer to Nottinghill or come to that Lords Cricket ground - sure we will be getting some more boring mail tomorrow from Mr one post trying to give out my address again - still the police said just let him carry on ........ e-blogger also wont contiue his account........what a divvy.........still now Divvy thats a whole different word - but thats another story for another bed time.......Its to do with antiques though....... Go Google... its rather interesting.........seeing as i adore antiques which is why i like Liz McDonald so much as she is so close to that telegram from the Queen.

Viva La Diva.........Hilton ........... Elizabeth Hilton

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Liz,i think i ll need your fah machine,and can i borrow Liz McDonald to have drink with me?

Yeah you have a drink to Anna - Liz put it on my tab.........how much do i owe you now.

Liz Hilton.........The Real Liz.........

10. Default

You owe me 1050 euro. Tomorrow it will be 1100 euro. I'm raising it by 50 euro a day untill it's paid in full.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123