Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Melek......Welcome back !!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    A bit behind (no pun intended regarding your new avatar which the boy likes) on responding , no need to convince me the combination of what I see(photos) read and from others hear is all I need and your GIF of the cat filling its nails has me laughing. I will be booking 3 hours and from there hopefully it will work for both of us.
    If you think the pics you have seen are hot you should see a couple of more she has but hasn't released now they are smoking hot especially one particular one of her on the beach. But then i sat these ladies have so many they could tease us endlessly if they wanted to especially the material Melek has. But she just likes to tease us a little at a time keeping us hungry for more

2. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (21-09-15)

A bit behind (no pun intended regarding your new avatar which the boy likes) on responding , no need to convince me the combination of what I see(photos) read and from others hear is all I need and your GIF of the cat filling its nails has me laughing. I will be booking 3 hours and from there hopefully it will work for both of us.

That will be money well spent Beautyaddict!
    Melek is just amazing and one hell of a nice person.
    I'm already looking forward to reading your epic review, enjoy!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wicklow Biker Boy For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (21-09-15)

Melek is a gourgos woman

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omacdonnell For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (20-09-15), Wicklow Biker Boy (20-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by omacdonnell View Post
    Melek is a gourgos woman
    She is indeed and much more.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wicklow Biker Boy View Post
    That will be money well spent Beautyaddict!
    Melek is just amazing and one hell of a nice person.
    I'm already looking forward to reading your epic review, enjoy!
    Well given your a man of excellent taste what can the boy do but comply nothing to do with the stunning Melek of course your wish and all that !!!, as to reviews rarely done so much effort put in when one is composed but you do make the boy go a wee bit embarrassed now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Wicklow Biker Boy (21-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    If you think the pics you have seen are hot you should see a couple of more she has but hasn't released now they are smoking hot especially one particular one of her on the beach. But then i sat these ladies have so many they could tease us endlessly if they wanted to especially the material Melek has. But she just likes to tease us a little at a time keeping us hungry for more
    Thanks for that but like I said i m already sold here I mean you and Wicklow pushbiker ganging up on the boy, having said that those beach photos there are more !!!! Hmmm yes please

11. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (21-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Melek View Post
    The Temptation is big no?....
    See you soon sexy
    In the words of dearly departed Oscar Wilde " I can resist anything BUT TEMPTATION , and your looking like seriously tempting

13. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Reviews

In the words of dearly departed Oscar Wilde " I can resist anything BUT TEMPTATION , and your looking like seriously tempting
    Believe me if you give in to that temptation you won't regret it especially when she opens the door to you and your greeted with something you can't see in meleks pics and that's her gorgeous infectious smile and the most beautiful brown eyes that will have you instantly hooked.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (21-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    Believe me if you give in to that temptation you won't regret it especially when she opens the door to you and your greeted with something you can't see in meleks pics and that's her gorgeous infectious smile and the most beautiful brown eyes that will have you instantly hooked.
    Do you shave or wax?

Send nudes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Do you shave or wax?
    That's off topic

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast