Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Rugby World Cup 2015

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    No Robbie Henshaw on the Irish team or on the subs bench.
    A bit worrying hope it's not too serious.
    Basicly a second team out for Sunday
    With a strong bench, guess in case the unexpected going to happen

Romanian team seems physical, massive guys, however playing test level twice a week against two strong side must be hard.

Looking forward to the tomorrow evenings game, England-Wales, probably the first pool game when anything can happen, hoping to see Wales to win
    Good bye Ireland!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

The D Man (25-09-15), willie wacker (25-09-15)

Reviews

Great to see White starting. Connacht rugby has come along way from the famous march on Lansdowne Road. Also great to see Ryan starting. Was a long time out injured. Bonus point victory. Good to see players getting game time as it keeps them focused and gives them the opportunity to stake their claim for starting further down the line.

England V Wales looking foward to it. Plenty at stake. There will be one big casualty in that group so they are fighting not to be that one.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Stella (25-09-15), willie wacker (25-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    First drop goal of the world cup goes to argentina. I think england will beat wales, maybe by about 12pts.
    England could very well win. Wales are missing players and got a warning over squad training. However Wales will not bow the knee to the chariot easily. My Welsh

neighbour cannot contemplate losing to the chariot. Massive bragging rights on offer to either side.

Reviews

Intersting to see a female analyst in the itv 4 studio. Don't think i ever saw that before.
    Who she is Ketchup?

Reviews

To be honest im not sure who she is d man. I think her name is maggie alinstop, but im not certain.
    Never heard of her. There is a lady presenter on BT Sports coverage of rugby alright. She knows her rugby and aint bad looking either

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    With a strong bench, guess in case the unexpected going to happen

Romanian team seems physical, massive guys, however playing test level twice a week against two strong side must be hard.

Looking forward to the tomorrow evenings game, England-Wales, probably the first pool game when anything can happen, hoping to see Wales to win
    It,s all about the money and unfortunately someone has to play midweek and it is unfair, for the world cup you can see that teams like Ireland were going to get the weekend slots for obvious reasons.
    I can not see Wales beating England TBH , they are getting too many injuries, Halfpenny a massive loss. They had a good chance with him in the team.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

10. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Stella (25-09-15)

11. Default

i think we can but who knows

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    hoping to see Wales to win
    Not going to happen Stella. No way.
    I'm with O'Driscoll on seeing England v Ireland in the semis. Whilst he (obviously) favours Ireland, I think it would be a 50:50.
    Lots of fun to be had before then of course. The prospect of England v Wales this weekend and v Australia next weekend is mouth watering. Hope the scrum steps up better than they did against Fiji though, otherwise it could easily go horribly wrong...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post
    Not going to happen Stella. No way.
    I'm with O'Driscoll on seeing England v Ireland in the semis. Whilst he (obviously) favours Ireland, I think it would be a 50:50.
    Lots of fun to be had before then of course. The prospect of England v Wales this weekend and v Australia next weekend is mouth watering. Hope the scrum steps up better than they did against Fiji though, otherwise it could easily go horribly wrong...
    Eifii
    your avatar sucks

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    Eifii
    your avatar sucks
    Another worthy and valuable contribution. Thanks Tommy, good to have you here

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EIFII For This Useful Post:

tom sand (26-09-15)

Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast