Blog Entries
    Reviews

Mayo for sam 2016 :d

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Doing so well... lost out again

There a team I'd never begrudge winning an all ireland
    Yer day will come
    No.No. No, Fuck them. They're after raising hopes how many times now??? First by one point then this joke of a replay. I don't care if it was a good game, second place in a two team conversation is no place.

Not that I care but it's like being constantly blue-balled , then kicked in the balls, then helped up only to get bitch slapped. Fuck them. I swear to God I may find that one remaining man myself and do the deed just for the chance of seeing it happen sometime in my or my grandkids lifetime. Fecking tossers
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Bedders (06-09-15), BradArmPitt (06-09-15)

5. Default

Every1 seems to dislike the dub's nd cat's lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    No.No. No, Fuck them. They're after raising hopes how many times now??? First by one point then this joke of a replay. I don't care if it was a good game, second place in a two team conversation is no place.

Not that I care but it's like being constantly blue-balled , then kicked in the balls, then helped up only to get bitch slapped. Fuck them. I swear to God I may find that one remaining man myself and do the deed just for the chance of seeing it happen sometime in my or my grandkids lifetime. Fecking tossers
    That my friends is the rant of fine day supporter

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (06-09-15)

Blog Entries

That my friends is the rant of fine day supporter
    I'm utterly mutable and most certainly double sided. Having met me would you say likewise? Fairweather is my middle name and fuck me if outside the bedroom that is what I am. Sure my yanky doodle dandies has oft led you to doubt my Irish street cred. But that yanky doodle dandiness is the self same thing that leads me to always attempt to support the winning team. Fake it till you make it an if you cannae do that then fuck off.
    #justsaying
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

9. Default

tbh didnt make a difference who won im a dub but niether team will beat kerry the way they played i think tbh :'(

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LeeDhardcorelova For This Useful Post:

annabel taylor (06-09-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I'm utterly mutable and most certainly double sided. Having met me would you say likewise? Fairweather is my middle name and fuck me if outside the bedroom that is what I am. Sure my yanky doodle dandies has oft led you to doubt my Irish street cred. But that yanky doodle dandiness is the self same thing that leads me to always attempt to support the winning team. Fake it till you make it an if you cannae do that then fuck off.
    #justsaying
    Is it me or does anyone else understand any of that? "mutable"??? "double sided??"

Me too the last ten minutes hard to watch them completely fall apart... They have some hearts but they don't have that killer instinct

Anyway kerry will sort the dubs
    your not a Dublin supporter? although you live there??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bedders View Post
    your not a Dublin supporter? although you live there??
    Lol never.... and I think she means she will sway yo who she thinks is the best... obviously her selection which overlooked kerry shows her lack of knowledge along with been a fine day supporter sorry cass

14. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (06-09-15)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast