Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro 12. 15/16

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Some vital games this weekend, whose going to win, robbies present club or robbies future club? Also glasgow v ulster tonight, will the defending champions make the top 4. Great to see iain henderson back from injury.
    BOD is praising Ringrose everywhere he also mentioned it's a mistake from Joe Schmidt not to call him to the six nations squad, two of them forming a new center partnership might be highly beneficial for Ireland! Well I still think he should've been "loyal" to Connacht looks like they'll play in new Heineken this year anyway!
    Good bye Ireland!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

SUFTUM but yes Connacht are a tough nut to crack, think Ulster will miss out on Top 4

Reviews

Connaught Abu!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (16-04-16)

Reviews

Double trouble, another great win as connacht get a bonus point win and do the double over munster. They must be in the semi finals now. Trouble for munster though, will they make the top 6? Willie might be singing the fields of athenry tonight.
    that was some win , well done to them

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (16-04-16)

Reviews

YES YES YES
    i,d say we have guaranteed nearly now a home semi

Pat has us playing rugby the way it should be played

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Clueless (16-04-16), The D Man (16-04-16)

Reviews

Double trouble, another great win as connacht get a bonus point win and do the double over munster. They must be in the semi finals now. Trouble for munster though, will they make the top 6? Willie might be singing the fields of athenry tonight.
    Just smiling

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Meursault (16-04-16), The D Man (16-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    YES YES YES
    i,d say we have guaranteed nearly now a home semi

Pat has us playing rugby the way it should be played

As a Munster man I say congratulations to Connacht. Another great performance from them. A home semi-final is 95% there and that would be some game. The Sportsground would be really rocking that day.

From Munster's perspective the season is as good as over. The Challenge Cup awaits next year. The recriminations have already started.

Galway will be in full party mode tonight Willie out celebrating in Eyre Square

13. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (16-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    As a Munster man I say congratulations to Connacht. Another great performance from them. A home semi-final is 95% there and that would be some game. The Sportsground would be really rocking that day.

From Munster's perspective the season is as good as over. The Challenge Cup awaits next year. The recriminations have already started.

Galway will be in full party mode tonight Willie out celebrating in Eyre Square
    I think if Munster win their last 2 games then they should make it into the champions cup???? As the last team?
    If we win our next game well we should nearly have a home semi but the warriors are playing very well at the moment , they had a very good win over the Scatlets, I would have expected the Scatlets to have done better

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (29-04-16), The D Man (20-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I think if Munster win their last 2 games then they should make it into the champions cup???? As the last team?
    If we win our next game well we should nearly have a home semi but the warriors are playing very well at the moment , they had a very good win over the Scatlets, I would have expected the Scatlets to have done better

I have mixed views on whether or not Munster should make the Champions Cup next season. If they did qualify it would paper over all the cracks in the structure and that would not be good going foward. However not qualifying means loss of revenue and that would be a disaster for the finances which are already in a bad way.

The last round against Glasgow will be vital for Connacht. As for a new stadium is there the possibility that the Sportsground could be bought from the Irish Greyhound Board and then further developed? The history, culture and atmosphere has been built up in the Sportsground and would all that transfer to a new stadium?

Reviews

Connacht to win. Munster maybe to scrape a win.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (29-04-16)

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast