Thread: The Older Woman - I really want to give her one...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default The Older Woman - I really want to give her one...

My neighbour is a 46 year old woman, she is size 14 or so, 5ft 5 with nice cute face, not a model but has the most wonderful natural titties, her daughter is the same age as me and hangs about with my GF. She is fit.
    I always fancied her mum though and she would always say hello and smile when she saw me,
    This week her car wouldn't start twice and as I'm known to be good with my hands she asked for me to tale a look at it, alternator problem it was, i noticed her looking at me while i was working under the bonnet,admiring my ass in my tight jeans i'd say and i accidentally tipped and a knocked over a spanner and she dropped down to pick it up and got a eyeful of her wonderful titties. I felt my cock getting so hard but my tight jeans kept it down. she handed spanner to me and smiled.
    I Felt like putting her over the bonnet, whipping down her jeans and giving her one.
    I felt so horny and when I got to my house I couldn't wait to get to the bedroom, take Chow Mein out and give her a good seeing to , turning her over the side of bed pretending it was your doll over the bonnet.
    What a Wonderful orgasm I had and cum loads.
    Her car needs an alternator which i told her but this morning she was over looking for jump leads and off i go again. Don't know where I stand.
    I bet she'd be back tomorrow but wondering should I wear my Nike pants and let her see my erection in all its glory. I really want her to take my cock between her lips and then between those titties, I want to cream them real good. God, just so fecking horny thinking about her but how do I know if she would be up for it.
    Last edited by Walshie; 03-09-15 at 21:04.