Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Private messages

Reviews

as i said if lady has time to be posting here she must have time to answer a pm you back,i know the get bad messages but the have to look at them first to see,but some off the irish ladies worst not to answer a pm,

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    No one PM' s me
    If they do, its just to tell me to mind my back

Why does that not surprise me
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (03-09-15)

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    as i said if lady has time to be posting here she must have time to answer a pm you back,i know the get bad messages but the have to look at them first to see,but some off the irish ladies worst not to answer a pm,
    Non too clever... eh !!

Look, posting is probably downtime, whereas answering PM's is not.

Never mind .... buy a dodie

Reviews

there are ladies i have not seen because the did not answer my pm,and a some Irish well most,lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

there are ladies i have not seen because the did not answer my pm,and a some Irish well most,lol
    U never know they might be answering everyone elses
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (04-09-15)

you dont like to gat a pm that fine,so when you get a call what if he says hi babe how you doning,
    Yuck. Grown men using the word babe should be euthanised.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

But how will they answer a pm when they are furiously masterbating about the day you will book them...

You should be flattered rather than annoyed...
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 04-09-15 at 02:11.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

BradArmPitt (04-09-15), f1 away (04-09-15), Parrot (04-09-15), tom rambo (04-09-15)

Reviews

They could be making blackberry crumble

Blog Entries

I think any lady that on chat here,must have time to pm someone back it is only good manners,there are plenty girls out there so I Will go to see one off them,and again I said I always call for the booking ,
    Some times a lady especially when touring from place to place may just come onto the forums to do their admin and go again, also if some clients who just put hi, how are you, with no information about making a booking many will not reply, I get a number of Pms thanking me for my post or photos as they dont like to go on the chat forum or fear the bitch mob will start ganging up on them if they are seen to be chatting to those some dont like but it may not be straight away but as you know Tom I do reply to proper messages but one really dose not know who they are really chatting to via pm or on the fourms unless they are know like you are or unless they met the person, there could be many reasons why a person does not reply and the only person to answer your question is the person you sent the pm too hon. x
    LVT

When I started on the chat forums I too made contact with a few girls but not even one reply and they were several nationalities such as sorry cant talk now etc so never bothered again unless someone contact me via pm. And just as well you know it was not this Irish lady, you need a good for not making it clear your were not talking about me and by the sounds of things a good seeing too I am sure that will sort you out and have you around the forums loll xx
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    No one PM' s me
    If they do, its just to tell me to mind my back
    Seriously some people have nothing better to do with their time, if your not old enough to make your own mind up then your not old enough to shag the mature lady your fixing the car for today. loll x
    Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 04-09-15 at 06:19.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (04-09-15)

Reviews

well ladyvonteese,our first contact was a pm then a phone call,and then we met in galway,had a great night with you,on and that kiss under the arch that i will never forget,love Tom,

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast