Thread: The really nice ladies thread, featuring the fabulous Kate & seductive Lady Von Teese

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The really nice ladies thread, featuring the fabulous Kate & seductive Lady Von Teese

I'm not one for extravagant gestures, but I wanted to go public on my appreciation of two special ladies who are always interesting reading, as well as interesting viewing!
    Kate and lady Von Teese are without a doubt the two most intelligent, good humoured and just downright nice thoughtful and kind human beings.
    Now, I've never met either of them, but you can just tell, cant you? From their posts.

They are also damn sexy ladies, both physically but also where it counts most....sexy and downright dirty fun brains.

So thank you ladies, for sharing so much.
    Kate for her boundless energy, positivity, big brain, and GFE attitude as well as her generous full natural boobies and the avatars she posts them on
    and LVT for all the same, plus for making me think differently about power exchange and so many other things.

You ladies rock x

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bedders For This Useful Post:

BradArmPitt (04-09-15), Cassandra (31-08-15), Curvaceous Kate (31-08-15), Larrii (01-09-15), MidlifeCrisis (31-08-15), tom sand (01-09-15), willie wacker (31-08-15)