Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anny's New Pics - WOWSA !!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jackthepeanut View Post
    Beautiful woman - but I must admit to having a penchant for the former pictures, especially the more alluring and seductive monochrome....

Thank you Jakie!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JennyT For This Useful Post:

jackthepeanut (23-09-15)

Beautiful woman - but I must admit to having a penchant for the former pictures, especially the more alluring and seductive monochrome....

Be nice !! Why u stalk everybody that ever visits Anny's page - a bit creepy to be honest. Just wondering like

Quote Originally Posted by Digicube View Post
    Be nice !! Why u stalk everybody that ever visits Anny's page - a bit creepy to be honest. Just wondering like
    PM me if you have serious concerns, over and above the fact that I prefer the previous photos.
    Public slander and innuendo is NOT appreciated.

PM me if you have serious concerns, over and above the fact that I prefer the previous photos.
    Public slander and innuendo is NOT appreciated.

I don't have any concerns about the photos and I would actually agree with you that previous photos are more natural and more like Anny and new ones while gorgeous too are perhaps a bit too photoshopped and not so like reality.

My concerns are why u stalk every guy that visits Anny's page. That's not slander as the evidence is there plain to be seen by all. Doesn't bother me but just find it a bit strange and creepy. There are loads of beautiful women here so don't understand why ur so interested in fellow punters, that's all. Whatever ur into I guess.

T
    Quote Originally Posted by Digicube View Post
    Bayonets drawn
    Duel at dawn
    All spoils to the winner
    And what a prize

Quote Originally Posted by john deere View Post
    T
    Bayonets drawn
    Duel at dawn
    All spoils to the winner
    And what a prize
    Lol)))). Nah I'm a lover not a fighter. Just find it very weird that jack checks out everybody that visits Anny's page. Someone pointed it out to me recently and it checks out. I'm sure he's been on ur page too . Whatever floats his boat. He'll probably stop now that he has been outed

Blog Entries

OMG come on guys please don't fight here, I can arrange a mitting with both of you and I can be the judge

Quote Originally Posted by annyangel View Post
    OMG come on guys please don't fight here, I can arrange a mitting with both of you and I can be the judge

Don't worry Anny I'm not the fighting type, just find his behaviour on here very weird how he has to check out every single guy that visits ur page.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annyangel View Post
    Maybe you can do a duo with both of them

Maybe you might visit Galway sometime
    Then I,ll tell you which picture,s I like the best

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Maybe you can do a duo with both of them

Maybe you might visit Galway sometime
    Then I,ll tell you which picture,s I like the best
    No thanks Willie - u can take my place )

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast