Quote Originally Posted by MaryMcMagdalene View Post
i think maybe you read a little too much into my post there, lvt. i wouldnt work anytime im in a position to let loooooooose, which i mot definitely plan on doing.

the babywipe thing was a joke. theres a lot of sensitivity and overreactions on this board. not pointing the finger at you lvt. just a nod of my head towards you

but its cool, ill let it go cause youre jealous of me going to electric picnic my friends that arent going are getting it smushed into their faces for a while now. this week is going to be amazing making everyone sick with jealousy
Quote Originally Posted by MaryMcMagdalene View Post
but of course! as long as im not with flo. well probably be doing something amazingly fabulous together with some other artistes

either that or unconscious in a corner somewhere near something to lean on. near because ill have missed the target
Why bother going to a festival, just use your imagination as you already sound totally fucked off your tits! Plus its against the law to have flashing images without warning viewing them first and EI could get sued for allowing such images such as your avatar!

Lady Von TEese