Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Electric picnic

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MaryMcMagdalene View Post
    i just received your pm, lvt. im not off my tits. im in my pajamas, listening to music and drinking tea.

do you equate being witty and having a maybe different sense of humour with being off your tits?

i think thats a shame that you have made such a judgment of me. but thats ok. we need people to judge and we need people to be judged so i guess we both fit a box.

as youve told me to go fuck myself in the lovely pm you sent me, i assume you wont waste any more of your time on me. wish you well, lovely lady, but i will not be drawn into further conversation with you, either here in this thread or anywhere else on the boards or pm
    Ladies be nice,there is plenty of me to go around

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    They really have made it such a success story,nothing at all like oxygen was.
    i was at the first oxygen! it was brilliant. i think david gray played his biggest stage (at that point in his career) and he did a costume change and came out and said COSTUME CHANGE! IM A FUCKING ROCKSTAR! it was funny. PROBABLY had to be there

ive had a good few successful oxygens. the worst was the year of jayz and florence. the fucking rain man. dizzie killed it, too.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaryMcMagdalene For This Useful Post:

casman (30-08-15), Larrii (01-09-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Ladies be nice,there is plenty of me to go around
    There will not be if that fecking avatar gives someone an epileptic fit, it should not be allowed when I read the post of Mary's I have to scroll down and its also why its now against the law to show flashing images like this without a warning anymore. This could case someone some serious damage and a hefty payout in a court case too.

Just thought I would mention it as there is no excuse for ignorance of a situation either!

Good night

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

casman (30-08-15)

so, who actually went?

had a BRILLIANT time. just getting back to normal now

underworld were unreal. born slippy being the highlight of their set, naturally.

george ezra <3 i love his voice. hes like a baby johnny cash.

hot chip were great too and i ran around to yasiin bey (mos def) and came back to the main stage for blur. INCREDIBLE!

i was a little bit let down by florence on the sunday night. i dont think she gave it her all and really wasnt a patch on her glasto set. going to see her tonight up in dublin with a few friends so really hoping she lets looooooose this time and my faith will be restored (actually, no faith to restore, i love her enough to let her away with slightly disappointing me

made loads of festival friends, the campsite was grand, we were surrounded by really nice, mental people. my favourite

who went, who enjoyed themselves as much as i, and did casman get laid??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123