Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Reverse rimming

  1. #1

    Default Reverse rimming

    Hey there. Anybody recommend any ladies in the Kildare / Dublin area who like to receive a good rimming. Nothing like getting on all fours to eat a nice asshole

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigboyjack For This Useful Post:

    BradArmPitt (31-08-15), Escort Advertisergisele (31-08-15), irishdeltaforce (02-09-15), Ladyvonteese (31-08-15), Escort AdvertiserMistressscarlett (01-09-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    309

    Default

    just read the title there and pictured a tongue coming out of an arsehole.

    100% would imagine again.
    Last edited by MaryMcMagdalene; 30-08-15 at 22:58.

  4. #3

    Default

    Haha. It does look that way now u say it. Not looking for anything that wierd - yet !!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    309

    Default

    give it time. youll have a pair of Doms highfiving each other in your arsehole before you know it

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaryMcMagdalene For This Useful Post:

    BradArmPitt (31-08-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (31-08-15), Escort AdvertiserMistressscarlett (01-09-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboyjack View Post
    Hey there. Anybody recommend any ladies in the Kildare / Dublin area who like to receive a good rimming. Nothing like getting on all fours to eat a nice asshole
    sure thats where u belong on all fours giving a lady's nice juicy ass a good cleaning

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaryMcMagdalene View Post
    give it time. youll have a pair of Doms highfiving each other in your arsehole before you know it
    cant think of anything i enjoy more lol

  9. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistressscarlett View Post
    sure thats where u belong on all fours giving a lady's nice juicy ass a good cleaning
    Or maybe you on all fours while I polish your asshole with my tongue would work better ?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bigboyjack For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserMistressscarlett (02-09-15)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboyjack View Post
    Or maybe you on all fours while I polish your asshole with my tongue would work better ?
    U may clean it until it sparkles like my charming personality

  12. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistressscarlett View Post
    U may clean it until it sparkles like my charming personality
    Sounds good. And I thought you were all whips and pain misstresscarlett!! Would appear that I'm clueless when it comes to a dominatrix !!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to bigboyjack For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserMistressscarlett (02-09-15)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboyjack View Post
    Sounds good. And I thought you were all whips and pain misstresscarlett!! Would appear that I'm clueless when it comes to a dominatrix !!
    Oh there are many ways to dominate a man without inflicting one bit of pain, more than one way to skin a cat so they say fetishes are widely vairied from mild to extreme u may come 2 me for a lesson so it seems

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •