Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Beware...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default Beware...

    Beware of dangerous toys and gifts given at christmas..
    I have just been made aware that a certain disney toy is turning on its owners..
    If any body else has this same model return it today for a full refund...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sextoon-buzz_lightyr.gif 
Views:	70 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	8428  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    dublin or portofino
    Posts
    532
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    I thought that it would have woody !!........i'll get my coat

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post
    I thought that it would have woody !!........i'll get my coat
    That was very poor... Do us all a favour and go read a book or something...

    here start with this one..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oneleg.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	8430  

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    That was very poor... Do us all a favour and go read a book or something...

    here start with this one..


    he can read this when hes finished

    bbj
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	westy.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	8435  

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post


    he can read this when hes finished

    bbj
    Thats a bit heavy for the poor lad BBJ.. he would be better off with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elton.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	8436  

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Thats a bit heavy for the poor lad BBJ.. he would be better off with.
    i managed to borrow this one from big daddy for him, big daddy is a huge fan of princess di

    bbj
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diana2ch9.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	8458  

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    i managed to borrow this one from big daddy for him, big daddy is a huge fan of princess di

    bbj

    Can i borrow it when he's finished. I'm reading this one at the moment...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hutchence.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	8459  

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Can i borrow it when he's finished. I'm reading this one at the moment...
    lol, i nearly choked

    you being the no1 fan of the royal family this must surely be a treat

    bbj
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	edward.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	8462  

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    lol, i nearly choked

    you being the no1 fan of the royal family this must surely be a treat

    bbj
    Yeah its good but i kinda want some good fiction. might read this one next
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hannibal.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	8464  

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Yeah its good but i kinda want some good fiction. might read this one next

    looks tasty

    here,s one to "watch out" for

    bbj
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	8466  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •