Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Why was the site changes ?

  1. #1

    Cool Why was the site changes ?

    Was there a reason to changes the website.
    Can anyone answer. Love to know please

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monday man For This Useful Post:

    Ladyvonteese (28-08-15), nibb (28-08-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    699
    Reviews
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monday man View Post
    Was there a reason to changes the website.
    Can anyone answer. Love to know please
    usually it's "why fix it if not broken?"... but here it's just plain crazy!
    they are lucky cause they don't have any competition....yet !

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MR-LOVA For This Useful Post:

    Monday man (28-08-15), nibb (28-08-15), Escort AdvertiserSherry (28-08-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    267
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Progress, I was not impressed initially but it's growing on me now, the more you use it the less you will miss the old layout

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SecretaryLover For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (28-08-15), Monday man (28-08-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Who knows what is going through there minds,i just noticed that Irish Leigh is back touring but she doesn't come up under Irish escorts,come on guys get your shite together uve had 2 weeks now and there is still problems

    Welcome back beautiful by the way
    Last edited by casman; 28-08-15 at 21:12.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

    Monday man (28-08-15)

  9. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretaryLover View Post
    Progress, I was not impressed initially but it's growing on me now, the more you use it the less you will miss the old layout
    Maybe I get use to it we see ???.

  10. #6
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Why? Problems with the grammar checker, probably.

  11. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I had the similar problem, I was touring but when a client was looking up that location or any other section (other than Irish) I was not showing as on tour. I contacted EI about this but they sent me a link to check it was up however, when I checked myself or when clients did I was only showing up in the Irish section. Thankfully I only paid for the 4 day tour and decided to come home due to the frustration of it all. But would not like the job in fixing it to completion that is for sure

    Lady Von Teese

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Who knows what is going through there minds,i just noticed that Irish Leigh is back touring but she doesn't come up under Irish escorts,come on guys get your shite together uve had 2 weeks now and there is still problems

    Welcome back beautiful by the way
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    casman (28-08-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I had the similar problem, I was touring but when a client was looking up that location or any other section (other than Irish) I was not showing as on tour. I contacted EI about this but they sent me a link to check it was up however, when I checked myself or when clients did I was only showing up in the Irish section. Thankfully I only paid for the 4 day tour and decided to come home due to the frustration of it all. But would not like the job in fixing it to completion that is for sure

    Lady Von Teese
    A lot of people 2 weeks in still seem to be experiencing problems.i was with a girl the other day and everyone she has been talking to no one has had a good word to say about it,but she did say it was a lot easier for the girls to pay and arrange there tours.

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,723
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Your all a bunch of moaning minnies. These things take time to refine. I've had real problems since the change over, some of my reviews have disappeared into cyber space. Well I can't find them anyway.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    SophieX (28-08-15)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    My phone hasn't stopped. I'm loving the new lay out.



    i combined getting new pics with the site maintenance.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (28-08-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •