Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Side jobs and supplemental income, what do you do?

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Well I said I might give them back.....maybe like
    There a chance
    You never would x

My kids be lovely and polite xxx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Lol, yes James's mojo is obviously rubbing off on me

You will be thinking of me all the time on your holiday, I could send you a pic to keep you from being lonely

and yes, I was the class clown, how did you know?

PS I get hotel discounts by blagging, you just say you work for a corporation and normally they give you the corporate rate without any proof.
    Microsoft, Xerox, Paypal, Google etc

you can send me your tips if you like
    Argh !! Yuck ! Why go to the trouble ?

Why not just pay the rate and be done and no worries , none of your attention and time wasted by trivialities ?! x

Why risk being caught out as a liar for a few bobs ??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    My car isn't even worth half that...

Such a pessimist lately Kate.
    I save 40%-60% on hotel suites and penthouses just being doing this job.
    I could also give you other tips if interested, I'm always happy to help others....
    Not really, I was going by my experience, but then I was a single Mum when I was doing it, so traveling and staying in hotels and penthouse suites was not really something I was doing at the time, so not something I had considered. There are lots of other areas of work and I was on the books for two agencies for some time and while I enjoyed it, it was more for a bit of fun than money making. Having said that, it doesn't sound like you are making any money, just saving money, which is only worthwhile if you are looking to stay in those places. I thought this was about making money?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You are such a divvy but agree with the bit i highlighted in bold. 2 major hotels welcome me by first name, i know all the day/night receptionists and they think i work for a major airline.

Club class rooms , discounts at bar etc.

I love being a trolley dolly!!

Bet you do too Dick ....

how the hell did you get that photo of me? JAMES!!!!!!! last time I share info with you buddy!

Yep, I read this article about how top hotels always have unbooked rooms and will sell at very low rates. In fact some of the rooms are their very best and they are just happy to get something for it, I've stayed in some amazing rooms over the years, here and abroad and the UK. Marriots are a good chain for it

It is fun to do, so why not? When I was in the middle east blagging and bartering were common place, and expected.

, plus HRH Steph, I'm not going to divulge my personal details on here, nor do I give one hoot what others think of me, especially anon posters.
    As you say, "I do what I do and I cannot do otherwise"

I may actually work for a large corp, did you ever consider that? But like you and the girls, I keep my real private life private and I post for entertainment

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

SophieX (28-08-15)

Lol, yes James's mojo is obviously rubbing off on me

You will be thinking of me all the time on your holiday, I could send you a pic to keep you from being lonely

and yes, I was the class clown, how did you know?

PS I get hotel discounts by blagging, you just say you work for a corporation and normally they give you the corporate rate without any proof.
    Microsoft, Xerox, Paypal, Google etc

you can send me your tips if you like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Argh !! Yuck ! Why go to the trouble ?

Why not just pay the rate and be done and no worries , none of your attention and time wasted by trivialities ?! x

Why risk being caught out as a liar for a few bobs ??
    how the hell did you get that photo of me? JAMES!!!!!!! last time I share info with you buddy!

Yep, I read this article about how top hotels always have unbooked rooms and will sell at very low rates. In fact some of the rooms are their very best and they are just happy to get something for it, I've stayed in some amazing rooms over the years, here and abroad and the UK. Marriots are a good chain for it

It is fun to do, so why not? When I was in the middle east blagging and bartering were common place, and expected.

, plus HRH Steph, I'm not going to divulge my personal details on here, nor do I give one hoot what others think of me, especially anon posters.
    As you say, "I do what I do and I cannot do otherwise"

I may actually work for a large corp, did you ever consider that? But like you and the girls, I keep my real private life private and I post for entertainment
    eh . why do I even bother ?

1 . By your statement that you get discounts by 'blagging' you insinuated that it was a quick leg over , undue advantage , you being clever by playing the system .

2 . I suggested why not just be an honest bloke , pay the rate , and be done without the risk of being caught out as a liar (in my world I'd rather die xx)

3 . I like the newly bestowed Title : HRH Stephanie . There's a pleasant ring to it

4 . Nobody asked you to divulge any personal information .

5 . My Sig is actually : I do what I want . I cannot do otherwise . x

Obviously I have way too many brain cells and minutes on my hand at the moment to even respond to you in such a manner .

Eh , what can I say ? I like to play x

You are such a divvy but agree with the bit i highlighted in bold. 2 major hotels welcome me by first name, i know all the day/night receptionists and they think i work for a major airline.

Club class rooms , discounts at bar etc.
    And I can so totally see you at it too lol xx

I just flashed to the movie Catch Me if you Can with Leo DiCap .. was great movie , suave kid playing the game , smooth as can be , lived the Life !

That's just so You >>> Smooth xxx

i work in an abattoir but moonlight as a trained assassin for mossad
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (28-08-15), tom sand (28-08-15)

Reviews

I am a 24/7/365 beck and call slave, pay isn't great as for some reason it cost me money to work. Work conditions can be demanding to say the least, life expectancy is not high due to either exhaustion or some brutal incident. Other than that it's fine, can't complain (truth is I actually can't complain or else I will be in big trouble which is where the life expectancy item comes into play)

Who do I work for It's Irish Miss Alisha XXX, I think she maybe recruiting if your interested, the interview is tough, believe me.
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 28-08-15 at 21:58.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

11. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Danny2011 (29-08-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    I am a 24/7/365 beck and call slave, pay isn't great as for some reason it cost me money to work. Work conditions can be demanding to say the least, life expectancy is not high due to either exhaustion or some brutal incident. Other than that it's fine, can't complain (truth is I actually can't complain or else I will be in big trouble which is where the life expectancy item comes into play)

Who do I work for It's Irish Miss Alisha XXX, I think she maybe recruiting if your interested, the interview is tough, believe me.
    I can make her switch...believe me!

I can make her switch...believe me!
    I just had my Master visit me today ...

Delish !! xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (29-08-15)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast