I'd happily referee though
    Can I be your line,s man

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

2. Default

C'Mon United, De Gea back in the squad!

3. Default

Another handy qualifying group for Utd.

Reviews

Some bummer.....had an 8 game acca..5 from last night & 3 tonight.....Valencia got beat at home by Zenith...who never ever won in Spain....always a 1st time l suppose......just wish they could've waited another while.......ah well.....thats football l suppose........

Reviews

Bad defeats for United and Arsenal. Chelsea do what the other 2 mentioned should have done and won.

Are Premier League too casual in their approach to the Champions League?

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Disastorous result for the gunners, beaten at home 3-2. No points after two games and still have to play bayern twice. Qualification gone after tonight i would think. Porto beat chelsea 2-1.
    how he's still there
    You Motherboating Son of a B****.

Reviews

Premier league is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Disastorous result for the gunners, beaten at home 3-2. No points after two games and still have to play bayern twice. Qualification gone after tonight i would think. Porto beat chelsea 2-1.

Reviews

Being honest here,and as a united fan,how the hell Rooney gets £300,000 a week is a total joke, if ever a player is playing in the comfort zone its him...he got the best 2 contracts of his career playing the worst football of his career...they won 2-1 tonight but only hanging on by the skin of their teeth for it...Mata was a country mile ahead of them all .....

9. Default

Arsenal are shit.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Well said and with the typical understated pride of a true Liverpool & football fan.

Not like the bitter fair weather Man U fan.
    Have been following United since 1975 ..never fair weather or bitter....and in all the titles United have won in the last number of years...my Favourite United triumph ?.....the 1977 FA Cup Final........it stopped a Brilliant Liverpool team from winning the "Treble " ...Liverpool won what they won in the 70's & 80's cause they were the best ..full stop......just on the European Cup...l would imagine that the "Busby Babes " would have one that Cup before 1968 had the Munich Air disaster not happened....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to loveat1stfeel For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast