Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions League Draw...

1. Default

poor poor arsenal

Reviews

Out of the two games I see a Barca win and tbh I'm 50/50 with the Chelsea vs Psg game. Depends on what Chelsea team show up, the one in decline atm or by the time the game in February who knows.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjay View Post
    Out of the two games I see a Barca win and tbh I'm 50/50 with the Chelsea vs Psg game. Depends on what Chelsea team show up, the one in decline atm or by the time the game in February who knows.
    Its very hard to see where the momentum is going to come from with Chelsea, if the odd player drops the head well, they have a big enough squad to carry it. Costa, Terry, Hazard all seem to have the hump....and that's not good. If a team like Bournemouth can turn them over then PSG could run riot. And I hope they do!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cortez For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (15-12-15)

Reviews

The Gunners will be making an exit after the last 16 stage yet again, Man City should go through to the next round, the Chelsea-PSG tie is uncertain. If the Blues play to their potential then they will advance but if they continue their current Premier League form then Ibrahimovic and his team mates could slaughter them.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 17-12-15 at 14:49.
    The Truth is out there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Chelsea lose their unbeaten record under hiddink but have the away goal and the tie is very much in the balance for the 2nd leg.
    Good game to watch but id fancy psg to get through as they look a better team. I am impressed with willian as he does some running.

8. Default

arsenal finished, but it would be like them to win tuesday or something

Reviews

hope u have the shotgun ready for tomorrow night as the gunners will be up against it. Barca unbeaten in 32 games and the 3 amigos have scored 91 goals between them. A busy night for mertsacker and co. Arsenals biggest problem will be to keep the tie alive for the 2nd leg and although they have beaten bayern in the group, i cant see them getting anything out of this game. 3-1 to barca is my prediction.
    Agree the way barca are playing they look unbeatable ,the only way I can see them being beaten is if messi picks up an injury as he is still the main man. I am surprised more teams don't try to take him out , but I suppose he is so quick they cant get near him.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (23-02-16)

Reviews

Juve v bayern should be a close game, can juve get to the final again this year. Maybe a score draw for tonight. I think there's a good chance that bayern and barca will reach the final, so we could see the champions playing tonight. Or is there anyone brave enough to back a juve arsenal double for tonight?
    No, I'm not brave enough for a Juve/Arsenal double, would be nice though.

Fancy Juve to get a draw tonight. Think Arsenal will lose (just) maybe 2 - 3 or something (probably go 3 nil down & then make a "brave" fightback).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Toolbox For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    No, I'm not brave enough for a Juve/Arsenal double, would be nice though.

Fancy Juve to get a draw tonight. Think Arsenal will lose (just) maybe 2 - 3 or something (probably go 3 nil down & then make a "brave" fightback).
    I backed 2 draws about 11/1 as id get over 60 euro back for a fiver stake so hopefully two 3-3 draws

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (23-02-16)

Reviews

Game and tie over, not a great start by flamini. Arsenals main objective of keeping the tie alive for the 2nd leg has jst gone out the window.

The only difference between the teams was Messi as Arsenal had 2 r 3 good chances and didn't take them. Barca are still a bit vulnerable at the back and a good tight Italian team or even Bayern could catch them, but as I said before Messi is the MAN.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast