Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 196

Thread: Escort of the Month Competition

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,810
    Blog Entries
    18

    Thumbs up Escort of the Month Competition

    This is something that I will never win or attempt to win.

    There seems to be a lot of kudos built up around this, with the achievement having been to have met a lot of clients in one month that review. This also means meeting a lot of new clients, as when you meet the same client again, they can still review you, but it does not add to your list. They also need to be someone who has reviewed quite a lot themselves, as they get a number score.

    For me and the way I work, I rarely see more than 3 clients a day and working on the fact that maybe one in every ten clients will be a reviewer, then it's a chance I may get a review every 3 days if I was seeing all new clients.

    Then take into consideration that most of the clients that I see are repeat bookings and most of those clients are not likely to review again this further diminishes chances of getting a review.

    For me this is a double edged sword. I am perfectly happy with the way I work. I love seeing the same clients and having regulars and wouldn't have that any other way. I am also very happy with my average of 3 bookings in a working day. I recently met 6 in one day and pretty much had the day off the next day, as I was knackered! (I actually accepted one booking the next day), so didn't really do much different to 3 in a day when you look at it that way. Anyway, my point is...

    Why is it all hemmed on seeing new people and high volume? Is there not an alternative way to show that someone is good at what they do? Maybe with this new star system it could be that after they have had a certain amount of reviews if they have 99% or higher they get a different coloured star to show their consistent, long term success?

    Seeing as we're making changes and all, just thought it might be a nice idea to throw that out there

    There are many of us working to a very high standard that never get any recognition, because we don't play the numbers game.

  2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserblondiebombshell (26-08-15), BradArmPitt (29-08-15), casman (26-08-15), Escort AdvertiserRafaella25 (26-08-15), Escort AdvertiserEbony Nicole (27-08-15), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (26-08-15), fin101 (26-08-15), gameboy (27-08-15), greenie (26-08-15), INVISABLE500 (26-08-15), Escort Advertiserirish abby (27-08-15), irishdeltaforce (28-08-15), jeane (26-08-15), KevinACE (26-08-15), Ladyvonteese (28-08-15), Larissa Laurentis (26-08-15), Escort AdvertiserLisa007 (27-08-15), ManHold (26-08-15), mature abby (26-08-15), mayarosen (27-08-15), MidlifeCrisis (26-08-15), patmustard (26-08-15), Prickly (26-08-15), robbie9 (26-08-15), rubberlover (26-08-15), Escort AdvertiserSherry (28-08-15), KimeraRoss (26-08-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,766
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    This is something that I will never win or attempt to win.

    There seems to be a lot of kudos built up around this, with the achievement having been to have met a lot of clients in one month that review. This also means meeting a lot of new clients, as when you meet the same client again, they can still review you, but it does not add to your list. They also need to be someone who has reviewed quite a lot themselves, as they get a number score.

    For me and the way I work, I rarely see more than 3 clients a day and working on the fact that maybe one in every ten clients will be a reviewer, then it's a chance I may get a review every 3 days if I was seeing all new clients.

    Then take into consideration that most of the clients that I see are repeat bookings and most of those clients are not likely to review again this further diminishes chances of getting a review.

    For me this is a double edged sword. I am perfectly happy with the way I work. I love seeing the same clients and having regulars and wouldn't have that any other way. I am also very happy with my average of 3 bookings in a working day. I recently met 6 in one day and pretty much had the day off the next day, as I was knackered! (I actually accepted one booking the next day), so didn't really do much different to 3 in a day when you look at it that way. Anyway, my point is...

    Why is it all hemmed on seeing new people and high volume? Is there not an alternative way to show that someone is good at what they do? Maybe with this new star system it could be that after they have had a certain amount of reviews if they have 99% or higher they get a different coloured star to show their consistent, long term success?

    Seeing as we're making changes and all, just thought it might be a nice idea to throw that out there

    There are many of us working to a very high standard that never get any recognition, because we don't play the numbers game.
    It an accolade that seems to catapult the Escort into Mega Stardom around here ... But not to worry kate you are already famous on here loll!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (26-08-15), SteveB (26-08-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hillsborough
    Posts
    1,370
    Reviews
    108

    Default

    No disrespect to the wonderful girls who have won it, but I was a bit surprised when I read the rules. As you say, it is all about new clients. The fact that only your latest review stays visible means that most repeat visitors will only give feedback to each escort once, or perhaps twice.

    There is no harm in having such a prize, but I agree that having happy repeat visitors is probably a more important test of excellence, especially if they all leave delighted.

    If they added a way to score very visit, and made it anonymous as far as escorts were concerned, they could have a second award that would be much more meaningful. I suspect that changing this will not be high on the priority list just now, though!

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (26-08-15), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (26-08-15), Larissa Laurentis (26-08-15), mature abby (26-08-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,700
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Escort of the month started as a casual point of interest monthly accolade back in 2008 by a punter/poster called Ric Flair. For two years hence the winners were predominately Mature English/Irish winners. But in 2011 to present day the majority of winners are foreign with a local (as in including UK) lady rare to be seen. I dont think guys tastes have changed, more the variety and number of foreign escorts increased dramatically over the years.

    Today EOTM has evolved into being a strategic marketing tool. Most that win have learned how to market themselves (flirt online and "look at me" type threads) in order to win. But having said that, no escort will win or garner reviews unless she is able to attract her punter. You will notice again and again that the winning reviews are mostly from the community here rather than random punters.

    Does this make the EOTM a farce. I think not. Most winners I would have to say are deserved. But it is not perhaps a good indication that these winners are better than other escorts, more better at marketing....


  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (26-08-15), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (26-08-15), gameboy (27-08-15), Gary (26-08-15), irishdeltaforce (28-08-15), Larissa Laurentis (26-08-15), tipp oldie (26-08-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pussyville
    Posts
    1,887
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    EOTM winners are usually won when:

    1. The girl gets new pictures done and someone starts a thread about it
    2. They are active on the boards and understand how to flirt
    3. They attract clients who they know meet the criteria to have a review which counts
    4. They aren't afraid to ask outright are you going to give them a positive review

    i agree the rules are fairly crap and i think repeat customers new review should be allowed

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dan8808 For This Useful Post:

    casman (26-08-15), Curvaceous Kate (26-08-15), mature abby (26-08-15)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,480
    Reviews
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    This is something that I will never win or attempt to win.

    There seems to be a lot of kudos built up around this, with the achievement having been to have met a lot of clients in one month that review. This also means meeting a lot of new clients, as when you meet the same client again, they can still review you, but it does not add to your list. They also need to be someone who has reviewed quite a lot themselves, as they get a number score.

    For me and the way I work, I rarely see more than 3 clients a day and working on the fact that maybe one in every ten clients will be a reviewer, then it's a chance I may get a review every 3 days if I was seeing all new clients.

    Then take into consideration that most of the clients that I see are repeat bookings and most of those clients are not likely to review again this further diminishes chances of getting a review.

    For me this is a double edged sword. I am perfectly happy with the way I work. I love seeing the same clients and having regulars and wouldn't have that any other way. I am also very happy with my average of 3 bookings in a working day. I recently met 6 in one day and pretty much had the day off the next day, as I was knackered! (I actually accepted one booking the next day), so didn't really do much different to 3 in a day when you look at it that way. Anyway, my point is...

    Why is it all hemmed on seeing new people and high volume? Is there not an alternative way to show that someone is good at what they do? Maybe with this new star system it could be that after they have had a certain amount of reviews if they have 99% or higher they get a different coloured star to show their consistent, long term success?

    Seeing as we're making changes and all, just thought it might be a nice idea to throw that out there

    There are many of us working to a very high standard that never get any recognition, because we don't play the numbers game.
    Same everywhere, not only in escorting work.

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In the air
    Posts
    1,732
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Still the EOTM page on the new website does not tally with the EOTM hall of fame thread in general chat. August is correct but July, June and May are not and one escort wins two months in a row (can't under EOTM rules).
    "Tease me with stockings, suspenders and high heels!"

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pussyville
    Posts
    1,887
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peregine View Post
    Still the EOTM page on the new website does not tally with the EOTM hall of fame thread in general chat. August is correct but July, June and May are not and one escort wins two months in a row (can't under EOTM rules).
    yea think they are working on it

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to dan8808 For This Useful Post:

    peregine (26-08-15)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,700
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dan8808 View Post
    EOTM winners are usually won when:

    1. The girl gets new pictures done and someone starts a thread about it
    2. They are active on the boards and understand how to flirt
    3. They attract clients who they know meet the criteria to have a review which counts
    4. They aren't afraid to ask outright are you going to give them a positive review

    i agree the rules are fairly crap and i think repeat customers new review should be allowed
    No way Dan... Imagine the "fixing" then...

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,810
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    No way Dan... Imagine the "fixing" then...
    I agree it would be open to manipulation, so not easy to work out a way to do it that was fair.

    I don't in anyway wish to discredit those that have won their little trophy, as even playing the numbers game they have to work bloody hard to make all those guys happy. I just think it's just one method of working and not one that everyone is willing to do.

    I don't want high volume, I would burn out, I'm no spring chicken lol. I also have other commitments and so do many others. Maybe we could have a silver trophy on our profiles if we have 50 plus reviews that show near 100% perfection in our reviews. Or no orange or reds? I only ever won a trophy for being 'bonniest baby'. I'd be delighted with a virtual one lol.
    Last edited by Curvaceous Kate; 26-08-15 at 11:22.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •