Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Garda raids

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Waterford
    Posts
    87
    Reviews
    26

    Default Garda raids

    Friend told me today that Garda raid a few apartments in waterford city anyone no anything

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,746
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Well.. looks like Waterford is the safest place to punt for now.... Lightening never strikes twice... and all that..

    There was a raid in cork too not so long ago. Quick little check... "How ya doing? Are ya alright?... etc... Nothing to worry about. Remember you do nothing illegal.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (25-08-15), Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (26-08-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Did you not post this thread before hon?

    Surly if apartments are being raided with many girls in them, one just stirs clear and goes elsewhere for he fun

    Lady Von Teese

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
    Friend told me today that Garda raid a few apartments in waterford city anyone no anything
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,732
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Well.. looks like Waterford is the safest place to punt for now.... Lightening never strikes twice... and all that..

    There was a raid in cork too not so long ago. Quick little check... "How ya doing? Are ya alright?... etc... Nothing to worry about. Remember you do nothing illegal.
    The old man of E-I, always the voice of reason nowadays.

    Please ask your mate Clyde to sort out his password shit & start posting again!

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,746
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    The old man of E-I, always the voice of reason nowadays.

    Please ask your mate Clyde to sort out his password shit & start posting again!
    He's busy... In the sun, (prick)...

    He'll be back soon.... (look out for Biggus Dickus...)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,827
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Seven of the eleven escorts advertising in Waterford today either don't allow reviews or are so new to this job that they have not received any reviews yet. I wonder if that is a reason why the Gardai paid a visit. As Jamescork suggested, to check if they were ok.
    Last edited by Rocker123; 25-08-15 at 21:52.


  8. #7

    Default

    And what's the lay of the land in Tullamore. A beloved 2nd home for me. Empty
    A well known star
    slips in my bed,
    naked like Eva,
    almost every night……

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •