Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New website design

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    I'm happy .....just got the smileys back after not having them for a day.
    The site is a little more difficult on mobile......A bit more twitchy. ...but can be lived with.
    The glass is always half full.
    If it were half empty , you'd be living in Syria.
    It's your round.

Reviews

the one thing i don't like about the new site is the new review system , not user friendly. I know nobody likes change but this is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    the one thing i don't like about the new site is the new review system , not user friendly. I know nobody likes change but this is annoying.
    Hi Robbie,

Which parts specifically, we have already made significant updates in this area, we are happy to look at your concerns.

Thanks

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DevTeam View Post
    Hi Robbie,

Which parts specifically, we have already made significant updates in this area, we are happy to look at your concerns.

Thanks
    It's just not that user friendly , it looks nicer & all that but if your looking at reviews it takes longer to go through it then it did before, i just think it is quite poor but i'm sure i'll get used it.

i also had a favouirite added to one of my reviews with the new website for my review of kassandra 5 month ago, it was strap on and i don't like that , never happened and i never wrote that.
    Last edited by robbie9; 25-08-15 at 18:33.

im liking the new site. had a few troubles when it switched over but the support team were so quick to help and i got my issues sorted out as soon as they could. ive navigated the site on my phone and on the laptop and i genuinely had no problem finding what i was looking for.

work has been busy enough, probably more regulars that first visitors, though, in fairness.

fave part of the new site is the way the profiles are laid out with the pics scrolling across the top.

and the green. green is my favourite.
    Last edited by MaryMcMagdalene; 25-08-15 at 18:43.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryMcMagdalene For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (25-08-15)

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    It's just not that user friendly , it looks nicer & all that but if your looking at reviews it takes longer to go through it then it did before, i just think it is quite poor but i'm sure i'll get used it.

i also had a favouirite added to one of my reviews with the new website for my review of kassandra 5 month ago, it was strap on and i don't like that , never happened and i never wrote that.
    If you send me a pm with the details of the review i can get the mods to sort that for you.

THanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DevTeam For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (25-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DevTeam View Post
    If you send me a pm with the details of the review i can get the mods to sort that for you.

THanks
    Sarah has sent it ti IT.

Best Regards,
    robbie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12