Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: AnnaSavicha Has Some Information re: Hotel/Aprtment Grasses

Ask your old pal-both pictures taken in Rathmines,first one was when u exit bathroom into hallway,and this second is outdoor
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Blog Entries

Notice to all users!!!
    This forum is experiencing some technical difficulties!!!
    We believe normal services will resume as soon as Frenchstick has posted on every single thread!!!
    Thank you for your patience!!!

Be patient!!!! I think we're almost there!!!
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

ok,i m coming out,you must be reading that i mentioned again your rock climbing boots.......

Did not liked it?

Or you are guy that was kissing with loads of disgusting saliva and told me french kissing is when tongues go in circles like in a little dance yyiiikes.........it was disgusting,and dont forget i refused to see both of u,and the second was running over on lunchbreaks,and how sad is if u create username on puntersite that reads backwards your girlfriends name

I toooold,and i kneeew Jackass will be back

I m aaaalways right,and this time too

Or this one........taken in same place as 1st one and actually it was on my screensaver when Luther visited me.........Ding Dong!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by frenchstick View Post
    if this is your picture and you...

you are one hell of a sexy skinny bitch i want to lick and fuck and more...

but...

is this really you Anna????? can you publish this pix or pm it...

Why do you want her to publish it? so you can keep it on your desk top as a constant reminder of what you will never have or will you print it off and keep it with you so you can jerk yourself off whenever you feel like it?

Anna dont answer this pervert anymore. he is not worth it.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down

[/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Why do you want her to publish it? so you can keep it on your desk top as a constant reminder of what you will never have or will you print it off and keep it with you so you can jerk yourself off whenever you feel like it?

Anna dont answer this pervert anymore. he is not worth it.

Anna don't answer this........he isnt worth it.......like she cant manage herself you stupid, stupid, stupid old man.

Why would anyone want to jerk off to that picture..........jeeze you lot are desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    [/SIZE]

Anna don't answer this........he isnt worth it.......like she cant manage herself you stupid, stupid, stupid old man.

Why would anyone want to jerk off to that picture..........jeeze you lot are desperate.

I had a topless picture before,than i changed it,i ll put it back........that was one i said he ll be wanking on.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Anna don't answer this........he isnt worth it.......like she cant manage herself you stupid, stupid, stupid old man. Why would anyone want to jerk off to that picture..........jeeze you lot are desperate.
    i jurked of to it, i,d a big 4 hr wankaton, with a buket, a stale donut an me ol fellas brylcream oil 4 lube

10. Default

I jerked myself off 3 times already. Its quite a picture. Anna is one hot chick.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast