Quote Originally Posted by alexis View Post
Wtf are you actually serious.I did it before??? As if I would waste my money to advertise here just for an ego boast what a ridiculous statement to make. its obviously true what robin Williams said, god gave men a penis and a brain but not enough blood supply for them to work at the same time!! Your thinking is completely warped!!!

I don't need to look for attention here. I get plenty of attention in my normal life everyday so I hardly need to pay for an add for attention.

I was working on Sunday. I had a great time I meet mostly my previous regulars. It was clear on my profile that I was only working Sunday. you can not advertise for one day only three days so my ad was still up.

I was booked up for the day immediately the last time I advertised I was booked up immediately alswell . I don't see men back to back either so i probably see less clinets then other girls. I like to give my clients enough time so dont feel rushed and I like to give myself time in between appointments.Unfortunately I don't have time to read all my texts emails and answer the phone. If I was to answer all my calls I would spend the day on the phone and no time for sex. When i habe my phone on I literally get hundreds of phone calls a day. Literally!!

I'm sorry that i can't answer everyone. If I could multiple myself by 50 I would believe me. I'd be a millionaire in no time.

Please get your facts right. I suppose arseholes are full of bullshit!!
So you'll be putting your add back up again soon ?