Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaving on honda 50

1. Default

This did happen me Luther over Christmas. My God what an experience it was. Patricia is some dominatrix Ill tell you. To get in you have to break the rules. Its well worth it. Id recommend it to anyone. I dont see it as punishment more pleasure. Its everyone else whose punished having to read this forum everyday. At least I wasnt sent to the maggot section.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Blog Entries

Doesn't sound like punishment to me at all.....
    But your right, reading some of this stuff lately is punishment....
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default Its 1973, dinner time, and could you survive 24hrs in a cell?

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Doesn't sound like punishment to me at all.....
    i ask the questions around here mr luther you look like a man with a brain in your head SO BE SMART tell me who youre working for? Is there any filth and depravity involved? And what are the sordid details come clean mr luther or you,ll be put in a forum cell with just you, carmen and malena AND liz and dolly

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gene hunt View Post
    i ask the questions around here mr luther you look like a man with a brain in your head SO BE SMART tell me who youre working for? Is there any filth and depravity involved? And what are the sordid details come clean mr luther or you,ll be put in a forum cell with just you, carmen and malena AND liz and dolly
    Well of course I have a brain in my head Mr.Hunt.... you can clearly see it there in the middle of the vacuum..... and to answer your question, of course there's filth and depravity involved ...... but that's all I'm sayin I tell ya ...... bring on the forum cell ...... sounds kinky as hell in there ....... and give Roxy a shout to join us ..... and maybe after that I'll squeal like a pig ........ name names and everything ........ and then Patricia will punish me for breaking the rules...... and send me to her dungeon ..... MMMmmmmm...... sounds like a win win situation.....
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    There was no need to slag me off like this its the final straw I gave you this pic I trusted u wouldn't show it to anyone Epsilon why betray me like this? my last post here........

Do you want me to show the photos of the next party you were at???
    remember this one

That white suit may come back into fashion some day...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Do you want me to show the photos of the next party you were at???
    remember this one

That white suit may come back into fashion some day...
    Jeez my Don Johnson 'Miami Vice' suit that was, still fits me it does though when I wore it a few weeks ago my friends told me to 'cop myself on' as it doesnt blend in with my dyed hair
    :

Reviews

Default Fancy dress

Big Baddy and Big bad John were invited to a super hero fancy dress party over the holiday..it was not pretty..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spiderman.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	8425   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WonderWoman.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	8426  

Default you may come back when youre bad enough

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Well of course I have a brain in my head Mr.Hunt.... you can clearly see it there in the middle of the vacuum..... and to answer your question, of course there's filth and depravity involved ...... but that's all I'm sayin I tell ya ...... bring on the forum cell ...... sounds kinky as hell in there ....... and give Roxy a shout to join us ..... and maybe after that I'll squeal like a pig ........ name names and everything ........ and then Patricia will punish me for breaking the rules...... and send me to her dungeon ..... MMMmmmmm...... sounds like a win win situation.....
    i,m afraid chief constable patricia says your as good as gold mr luther. and all e-i police records show youve never done a bad thing in your whole life

mr luther, your too much of a goody two-shoes,

you not even bad enough to join the police

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Big Baddy and Big bad John were invited to a super hero fancy dress party over the holiday..it was not pretty..

thankfully we arrived in time to save you from bursting

how did it manage to get up there eps?

bbj

Name:	x ray bottle.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	8429  

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post

thankfully we arrived in time to save you from bursting

how did it manage to get up there eps?

bbj
    Well it all started with a game of spin the bottle and a tube of ky.... the rest is a blank untill.....

Name:	ATT86838.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	8434  

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast