Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
I really Do think they are on something. Probably after getting busted, they hit the bar. I'm sure they will be better in the morning. I cant blame them for drinking after getting busted. It is a terrible depressing thing to happen. However, It would be more productive to do something other then drink. Maybe take a nice run or go to the gym? Or they could just try being genuine nice girls, learn a lesson in humility maybe. I know everytime I had trouble I got a reality check and tried to be a better person and improve my life in some way. I dont know, I suppose we all have a right to grieve and recover in our own ways. Its just a shame tho that they are turning into nasty girls to other because of this unfortunate thing.

I know it made Liz angry too. And maybe she shouldnt have assumed it was the fake-lesbos who called her out. But at least she didnt go calling people old and sagging and all that schoolyard stone throwing bollicks.
I really dont understand you, i though you were clever and were able to make an opinion of things just by youself, you didnt even have a personality, you just move as the wind blow. Now that you suggest about the drinking, maybe thats the problem you have. Tyhe are therapies and groups that work on it. Go to them, be the person you want to be and enjoy that wonderful city where you are livinf instead of writing shit here.