Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So Sorry Carmen and Malena

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down So Sorry Carmen and Malena

Carmen and Malena this happened to me on Friday last week.......... I wrote to pat and called her to put a message on the warnings section and i wrote a post on here...........

Pat this is the madness of your section where i couldnt warn the girls of what happened to me at the Montenotte hotel and I know the girls were there at the apartments and tried to tell them but i guess i should of called to warn them of this terrible thing that happened although in saying that i am sure that nobody here gives a you know what that i got done by the rozzers.......... anyway i wanted to say how awful that it is when this happens although the police showed me just who had reported me and had my pictures etc with them - so there was no getting out of it i was as they say banged to rights although i was doing nothing illegal.........I will go take a look but does it say on your site the usual disclaimer about all money etc are for this ladies time and all that.

Yep x 2 is a brothel and definately illegal just one on their own is not considered illegal so not to sure why - the mail was marked - a concerend resident...........think we can all take a stab who may or may not of done this to me but she there was no concern just malice.

Nothing more to say other than i know how you must be feeling and i think you know that i do know exactly how you are feeling - probably pretty tearful i know i was very very upset so upset i couldnt even work out how to use my mobile phone so.

I would never wish this shit on anyone not even these two so stop trying to stir you silly little boy - of all the folk on here it happened to me just the other day so i know how they are feeling and its horrible.

So sorry for you but you have to keep your chins up the pair of you - lots of your fans want you back working - I did try to call you but it just goes to voice mail so i couldnt tell you in person how i know how rough this is.

I did write that i got done at the montenotte i really did - shame you didnt read it.

I also added onto there that i knew you were staying there and that you two should watch out - someone has it in for us gals and i dont know who it would be ............ xxx Very sorry for you both.......... xxx Liz Hilton xxx

Doh,i tought this will be another slagging match.......

Liz,tell the truth,did u said this because you really feel like this or u just want to expose what happined/did not happined?
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Carmen and Malena this happened to me on Friday last week.......... I wrote to pat and called her to put a message on the warnings section
    I got no message from you regards this??? I was aware the Garda visited you, but that was only because a client of yours told me.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I got no message from you regards this??? I was aware the Garda visited you, but that was only because a client of yours told me.

Just like u didnt get my review either

nbt

Sorry,Liz,i just seen it did happen,but i don't really believe u re clear in your intentions.

and saying u was so upset that u forgot how to use phone........emm......loads of bollox

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Just like u didnt get my review either

nbt
    NBT, I'm aware you say some reviews you have submitted haven't reached us. I'm also aware a few other people have complainded about the same thing. However as far as I'm aware no such problems have ever been encountered regards our PM system here. Also, did I forget the phone call too?

Default Patricia

I have pmd you and have made a thread to you. Why are you not responding? The abuse here is out of hand. In both my threads I'm attacked. And I provoked noone. I have left them alone yet they still attack. And say lies about me!!! Patricia please respond.

Jayyyysssus,Dolly why u so upset?
    You seen Pat says in rules to PM her,as she probbably looking for nbt lost reviews.

I never seen or heard girls saying bad about any of u,even Liz even yous fighted.....not a single word.

Default I did pm her and no reply

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Jayyyysssus,Dolly why u so upset?
    You seen Pat says in rules to PM her,as she probbably looking for nbt lost reviews.

I never seen or heard girls saying bad about any of u,even Liz even yous fighted.....not a single word.
    I did pm her already

I'm sure you are sorry for the girls Liz

With you getting caught the way you did, don't you think it's a bad idea having your face plastered all over the internet? Anyone can print a picture and send it to the police or hotel. It's not very discreet for you.
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast