Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea team Doctor

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    I hope she either walks and tells them to shove their job up their ass or that she gets a load of lolly from a constructive dismissal claim
    Shes not been dismissed though.....

Send nudes

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Shes not been dismissed though.....
    Yeah but it looks like they're tryna make her jump instead of pushing her, basically confined to her office, that's probably perfectly legal but its quite cunty
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (12-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Yeah but it looks like they're tryna make her jump instead of pushing her, basically confined to her office, that's probably perfectly legal but its quite cunty
    Shes a ride.

Send nudes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

Kenton (13-08-15)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Shes a ride.
    I can't believe it took until page 2 for that to be stated

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (13-08-15)

If Moanio had thought about it, the person he should have been complaining about was Hazard,
    if he hadn't been rolling around trying to con the ref, the medical staff wouldn't have been put
    in this position.
    I think this is as much a ploy to detract attention for a terrible result at home to Swansea, who for
    long periods were the better side.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarsaparilla For This Useful Post:

Kenton (13-08-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsaparilla View Post
    If Moanio had thought about it, the person he should have been complaining about was Hazard,
    if he hadn't been rolling around trying to con the ref, the medical staff wouldn't have been put
    in this position.
    I think this is as much a ploy to detract attention for a terrible result at home to Swansea, who for
    long periods were the better side.
    True that man, unfortunately it's almost an accepted part of the game, playing for time, technically that shouldn't even be running down the clock as the ref should be adding all these additional stoppages on

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

Sarsaparilla (13-08-15)

yes she is gorgeious. Small it seems as well. but soccer a joke. she gets punished for giving a soccer the player of doubt - maybe HE DIDNT DIVE. but of course he did. and mourinhio all adrenalized, wont back down. cunt

Quote Originally Posted by roxyodeo View Post
    yes she is gorgeious. Small it seems as well. but soccer a joke. she gets punished for giving a soccer the player of doubt - maybe HE DIDNT DIVE. but of course he did. and mourinhio all adrenalized, wont back down. cunt
    It's not even that mate, she was summoned on by the ref, she didn't run over on her own accord, that's why I struggle to understand it even more, the ref called her.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

i bet if chelsea were winning at the time, jose would not have had a problem at all with the issue, he is just a moaning whinge bag, but in fairness if she was my team doctor id never be off the treatment table, never mind faking an injury on the pitch like hazard, she should show him the finger and walk, dont think she would be too long out of work, teams would be lining up to take her.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to scouserpete For This Useful Post:

tony1 (13-08-15)

Quote Originally Posted by scouserpete View Post
    i bet if chelsea were winning at the time, jose would not have had a problem at all with the issue, he is just a moaning whinge bag, but in fairness if she was my team doctor id never be off the treatment table, never mind faking an injury on the pitch like hazard, she should show him the finger and walk, dont think she would be too long out of work, teams would be lining up to take her.
    Haha I don't think clubs take looks into account for doctors no matter how much the players wished they did!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast