Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Very odd listing ...but id go with Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad de Montferrat View Post
    Israel was not only Jewish 2000 years ago but had also after the Roman expelled a lot of the population still and consistently a Jewish population as well till into modern times.
    Apartheid? Israeli Arabs have much more rights in Israel than any Arab in any Arab country! They are running businesses, can vote and are voted into the Knesset. The only "discrimination" is that there is no conscription for Arabs (though they can volunteer).

Your claim sounds like I would claim that the Irish state is occupying / had stolen British territory - its the same "logic" in my opinion.

Israel (and other countries) didn't signed up to the ICC (and that's good).
    Yes there is no discrimination, Netanyahu doesn't consistently refer to Israel as "The Jewish state" are you saying that doesn't imply non jews are second class citizens? He has consistently, even as recently as the last election said there will be no Palestinian state as long as he is in power. Arabs are discriminated against if they look for housing in predominantly Jewish area's, a committee of locals judges their "suitability" which 9/10 is never good enough.

But even if all that wasn't bad enough, they have the absolute cheek to invite jews from all over the world to "return home" some dentist from Chicago whose never been outside the country is some how returning to his spiritual homeland?! What aload of bollix

And no I don't believe in Britain occupying land in the north, why? Because people voted on it, everybody had their say, there is a power sharing agreement(BB nor any other Zionists would ever agree to a two state solution)
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    The only reason Israel exists is because of Eddie Johcobson.
    The son of Lithuanian Jewish immigrants who also felt that Israel was the only place he could call home

Fucking Zionisim
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad de Montferrat View Post
    As far as I know Israel just recently changed the rules and also conscription among the Orthodox is enforced.

In regards to Israels experience with women in combat roles: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...3#.VcmIWJvbKM-
    Which doesn't surprise me at all - I knew female soldiers who were not able to use a compass...
    I meant to say Ultra- Orthodox, a more exclusive group than Orthodox and about 8% of the Israeli population. Also growing, being strict traditionalists they like having lots of children.
    In March 2014 the Israeli Knesset/Parliament passed a law obliging the IDF to conscript increasing numbers of ultra- Orthodox, sparking some protest.
    Prior to this ultra-Orthodox had usually been able to avoid military service on religious grounds.
    Women were in combat roles in the 1948 war that established Israel, primarily due to low numbers of fighting males available.
    Women were then excluded from combat roles til the late 90s and since 2000 , all combat roles have been open to women.
    Israel has a very secular section to its community but also a large , traditional, conservative , religious element as well.The latter group likely not approving of modern roles for women.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Yes there is no discrimination, Netanyahu doesn't consistently refer to Israel as "The Jewish state" are you saying that doesn't imply non jews are second class citizens? He has consistently, even as recently as the last election said there will be no Palestinian state as long as he is in power. Arabs are discriminated against if they look for housing in predominantly Jewish area's, a committee of locals judges their "suitability" which 9/10 is never good enough.

But even if all that wasn't bad enough, they have the absolute cheek to invite jews from all over the world to "return home" some dentist from Chicago whose never been outside the country is some how returning to his spiritual homeland?! What aload of bollix

And no I don't believe in Britain occupying land in the north, why? Because people voted on it, everybody had their say, there is a power sharing agreement(BB nor any other Zionists would ever agree to a two state solution)
    You have plenty of Christian and Islamic States. The Irish Constitutions has its own references. Nothing wrong with all of this. If you want to go to an Atheist country - North Korea or the fascist Peoples Republic of China would be the places to go. Israel was created intentionally by the UN as a Jewish State.
    That kind of discrimination you describe happens everywhere - Irish are not renting to Polish People or to British ones etc etc .

"Return from Home Program"? Germany has the same - if you can prove you have German ancestors you can get easily a German passport and it doesn't matter for how many generations your ancestors lived in Romania, Russia, Kazhakstan etc.
    Japan has as well a similiar program and a lot of Japanese who lived for Generations in Brazil returned back to Japan. I wouldn't be surprised if Ireland has something similiar or will introduce something similiar.
    Bollox for you perhaps but no problem with this for me.

In regards to Britain you didn't read my post correctly I believe.

"Your claim sounds like I would claim that the Irish state is occupying / had stolen British territory - its the same "logic" in my opinion."

I was implying that the Irish State had no right to exist as it was for hundreds of years under the British crown in one way or another. Was just applying your argument to Ireland

[quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    The only reason Israel exists is because of Eddie Johcobson.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    The son of Lithuanian Jewish immigrants who also felt that Israel was the only place he could call home

Fucking Zionisim
    There are historians like I believe Martin Gilbert who say (in my opinion rightfully) that Israel would had come most likely into existence sooner or later again even without Herzl and the Holocaust.

P.S.: Fucking Anti-Zionism

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345