Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Very odd listing ...but id go with Romania

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default Very odd listing ...but id go with Romania

    Someone decided to compile a list of the most striking female defence force members
    Love to see that Romanian one with a gun and looking rightly pissed off


    http://vigilantupdates.com/10-most-b...rmed-forces/2/


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    Conrad de Montferrat (11-08-15), f1 away (11-08-15), irishdeltaforce (10-08-15), nonpareil (10-08-15), Rachel Divine (11-08-15), tom sand (10-08-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default


  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

    Conrad de Montferrat (11-08-15), Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (11-08-15), lildick (10-08-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default


    Greece

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post

    Greece
    She would eat you up and spit you out
    Last edited by xagerate; 10-08-15 at 17:11. Reason: But good choice...she might move here soon as Greece is not a happy place to be at the moment ;-)


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,368
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Odd listing indeed.

    The idea of being a member armed forces is to be a young male aggressive skilful ugly muther-f****r. But maybe I am old-fashioned.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    She would eat you up and spit you out
    really
    there is no need to get so personal
    Last edited by tom sand; 10-08-15 at 17:19.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Odd listing indeed.

    The idea of being a member armed forces is to be a young male aggressive skilful ugly muther-f****r. But maybe I am old-fashioned.
    Apparently we are not up to speed on the talent currently signed up
    Ill ask them to send a second application form when they send the one I just requested for myself


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Apparently we are not up to speed on the talent currently signed up
    Ill ask them to send a second application form when they send the one I just requested for myself
    yea you two old
    plus sophie is not there
    smiley smiley smiley face

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    The I.D.F. (Israel Defence Forces) have conscripted women from the early days of the Israeli state and have had them in combat roles from early on....due to their relatively small population and perceived large number of antagonistic states surrounding them.
    I think Orthodox Jews are allowed to opt out of this conscription, which I always found a little bizarre. ...thinking that they should be even more exercised about defending their homeland, but it may be a factor of their political clout.
    The Americans only allowed women in combat roles a few years ago.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    casman (10-08-15), Jiberjabber (10-08-15), Kenton (10-08-15)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    The I.D.F. (Israel Defence Forces) have conscripted women from the early days of the Israeli state and have had them in combat roles from early on....due to their relatively small population and perceived large number of antagonistic states surrounding them.
    I think Orthodox Jews are allowed to opt out of this conscription, which I always found a little bizarre. ...thinking that they should be even more exercised about defending their homeland, but it may be a factor of their political clout.
    The Americans only allowed women in combat roles a few years ago.

    I was half right with his name, irish delta force ��


Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •